LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by sportbiker51
BRAAAP How critical is exhaust noise?

If there is no noise it ain't runnin'.:laugh:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Technically - no, preferably - yes. Only for the neighbors sake - she has gotten complaints about loud bikes previously.

Come out and enjoy! :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
:think: Just maybe

Come on up Matt, we need someone to make us samiches, and clean our goggles for us :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by taraker
:think: Just maybe

Originally posted by Grady
Come on up Matt, we need someone to make us samiches, and clean our goggles for us :p

Or hold our umbrellas ... Then he could be on Greg's Garage! :yeehaw:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

Mitch ... here you go. Call me on my cell phone if you have any questions. I'll check in with you later towards the 1st as well. My number is 214.763.0416

Roger ... please check the directions inside the park for me if you would!

Directions to Muenster

Follow I 35 (W or E) north thru Denton to Gainsville.

Take the Hwy 82 West exit to Muenster.

Follow Hwy 82 to Muenster where you will

Turn Right on FM 373 (at the traffic light) and follow it northward out of town towards Bulcher. It will jog left and then right as it exits town.

(If you need gas or snacks get them here)

Follow FM 373 ...

You will pass the Turtle Hill Golf Course ... This is half way (or so)

Next will be the Able - Shiloh Cemetery on your right ... your getting closer.

The actual town of Bulcher (what is left of it anyway) is at the intersection of FM 373 and CR 485 ... breeze right on thru town.

The next landmark will be the intersection of FM 373 and FM 2382 ... you are very close ... bear to the right on FM 373.

FM 373 will make a bend to the right and then back to the left and cross Mountain Creek ... you are very close, start watching for motorcycle trails on the right. Can’t see them? Well that doesn’t matter, because we don’t tear up the eco system near as bad as we get blamed.

OK, by now you should be coming up a hill with FM 373 fading off to the right. Look for a gate on your right with an old motorhome just beyond it. This is Muenster.

Welcome!!

After paying the gate attendant $8.00 (if I remember correctly), turn right and travel back south parallel to FM 373 just inside the fence row. There are a series of clearings along the fenceline where people park. We will be on the left side of the 2nd or 3rd one (if I remember correctly).

Look for the various vehicles identified in the thread.

I have a white 2003 4x4 Crew Cab GMC Seirra.

Follow the road that runs parallel until it dead ends(@creek) you will see us in the open area :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
It looks like it will be raining :think:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by yzguy15
It looks like it will be raining :think:

Naw, Matt's coming :laugh:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
anybody gonna ride saturday? ill be uhh recovering from the nights festivities.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Argggghhh. Damn the bad weather! It can't rain on us!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by sportbiker51
you guys still going if its raining? I am if you are.

Yup, unless I wake up and it is pouring down here and I can't / don't want to load everything in the pouring rain. I am going to bring a change of clothes though.

Dang, now it says thunderstorms instead of rain. :think: Still 50% though. :eek:

I'm up for Saturday if we decide to bail. :uh:

Last edited:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000

Same here.

I am glad to hear of the rain, just wish it was not tomorrow, we were there the last 2 Sundays, they REALLY need the rain.

sportbiker51

Dec 15, 2003

Yup, unless I wake up and it is pouring down here and I can't / don't want to load everything in the pouring rain. I am going to bring a change of clothes though.

Dang, now it says thunderstorms instead of rain. :think: Still 50% though. :eek:

its not going to rain hard, where is the moisture going to come from

http://weather.noaa.gov/radar/mosaic.loop/DS.p19r0/ar.us.conus.shtml

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
The beauty about Muenster is the weather, 90% of the time it rains in Dallas it won't rain in Muenster and vise versa. I will be there regardless and if necessary postpone until the next day.

Thoughts...?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Enduro_Nut
Thoughts...?

Roger, I'm with ya! I am gonna be there unless there is monsoon rain here that I have to load in.

My thought is we all post up tomorrow AM ... if it is really bad, we push it back a day.

Regarding time ... I hope to be leaving my son's house by 8:30 AM in Arlington at ABSOLUTE latest, so we should be there by 10:00 AM. If we move to Friday, I will probably be solo, but can be there when the gate opens. ;)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Rick, Butch, and myself are planning to be there by 9:30. I've ridden there in the rain before and only had to leave once due to excessive rain. There is a second convoy from OKC that will probably be there closer to 10:30.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Jimbo, Josh, and I are going, rain or shine. Darryl will be there Friday, too. I've only been chased out once by rain. If it does pour too hard, I can come back Friday or Saturday. Probably riding Saturday anyway.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Jim, did you get the 'four hunny' going?

If so, what was the prob.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We are all loaded up, so only time will tell the fate of our epic adventure.

At least we won't have to load up in the rain.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom