Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
To borrow the BUSH'S baked bean saying "Roll that beautiful bean footage!!" - sorry guys, I love that saying! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Jim's borrowing Brian Storries(SMS RACING) trade in '01 KTM 200exc that's up for sale. Talk about a good dealer...

Tony - I'm heading up rain,sleat,snow,shine - VERY rare you actually get rained out - even in the spring.

I'll be there between 8-9 :thumb:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I just talked with Mitch (sportbiker51) and we are going to grab breakfast at the Denny's just north of the 82 exit. We should arrive at Muenster between 9:30 and 10:00AM

See ya tomorrow :thumb:

EDIT ...
I just checked the current conditions and forcast for Gainesville and Nocona ...
30% chance of rain in Nocona and a 50% chance of rain in Gainesville. Thet are only something like 30 miles apart.
Weather folks ... :uh:

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We'll be there around noonish probably. We're going to be camping and riding again on Friday. Pewter suburban and white v-nose enclosed trailer.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
We'll be there around noonish probably.

Noon??! The day is half over at noon! Thats 4 hours late in my book
:p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
A great day for a ride!!!

It was good to see everyone. Maybe I can ride enough this year that everyone will stop razzing me for never riding. :moon:

The weather cooperated and the trails were in great shape with all the arrows still intact from the last enduro there, so no one had to woory about oncoming traffic, which was a plus.

We need to get together again soon.

Tony

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
GREAT ride Guys! The big Pumpkin really had me grinning all day :yeehaw: now if I had something other than Green gear to go with it :think:

We should do this more often.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by sportbiker51
it was great to meet everyone. The last ride was by far the most fun for me. I had a blast.
Thanks

Hee Hee ... watching me fall (I mean fly) through the trees can be entertaining. :laugh:

Last edited:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Sportbiker, I enjoyed that last ride, too. We rode many of my favorite trails out there. How did you enjoy that vertical drop-off into the gully with the immediate right turn? Not as bad as it looked, was it? Grady, only the cool guys wear green with their orange KTMs; and a woods rider never replaces his gear until it's so torn up you get sunburnt wearing it on a hot day. Tony, you have made great strides in your confidence and ability. Fun riding with you. Enduro Nut, you were flying. Wish I had been able to keep up, but it wasn't my day, I guess. I had a great time, everybody. Thanks a lot. These are great times we're living in.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
If you thought noon would be late, what about the 3 that we finally arrived. We slept in, waited on a girlfriend to get her stuff together, went to the store, and packed up before we left. We only went on one ride on Thursday too, but the weather ended up being great. We camped and rode all day Friday, I never saw any of you guys though.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
We stayed till 5:30 Thursday, never saw you. Where'd you park?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Through the main gate, down the road to the right, about the second or third little place on the left where you could park and camp and whatnot. Part of the old enduro trail (we think) ran right behind us.

Top Bottom