Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
A group of us from Illinois are going to be in Texas and Oklahoma for the weekend Feb. 20-23. We plan to ride at Muenster on Thursday, Feb. 20. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us on this ride and I also have a question concerning weekday riding at Muenster. From what I understand, you have to call in advance to arrange weekday riding. Who do I call about doing that? bbrooks47@attbi.com Thanks in advance for any help!

AnneBrooks

Jan 17, 2001
Yes, that would be me. It was on the last day at Draper. I am hoping that I am able to ride some each day, but I don't think I can go all day. However, any day not working and out of this deep freeze we call Illinois is a great day! Are you guys going to join us again?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang it guys and gals .... I have a closing on the 20th for a project. I have been waiting 10 months for this day, so I guess I better be there.
Y'all have fun now, ya hear! :yeehaw:

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Been checking the weather forecasts...looks like we might get a little wet on Thursday but we're still on and heading out of Illinois tonight.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Bob - I'm in a t shirt today. It is cloudy but no rain. 20% chance isn't much. Have a great trip. wish I could hook up with y'all.
Tony

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
We had a great ride last Thursday at Muenster! I want to thank, EnduroNut (Roger), Jim and Brian Storrie for really showing us around the place and taking us on some really enjoyable rides. We had a ball and look forward to coming back again. The weather wasn't very good for the rest of our trip, but that first day at Muenster was awesome...loved every minute of it.

Top Bottom