Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My dad and I will be at Muenster this Saturday. Will try to park down by the showers(if you were there last time, and know where we were, that's the place). Would be nice to see rid e with you guys again, but I'll be there even if nobody comes. We'll be in our new truck, A 2001 Ranger, same bikes. Hope to see you there!:)

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Can't make it on Saturdays, got work to do ye' know? I can be there on a Sunday though....hint...............hint.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
My son and I will probably be there this Saturday. I say "probably" because he's nursing a hand that the Acerbis Rally Pro's didn't quite protect completely, and I have a sore knee. :( But if he can close his hand and if I can bend my knee, we'll be there. We usually park down the main road, on the hill before making the turn toward the sand pit. We have a giant white conversion van and an open trailer with a couple KTMs on it.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Fraid not for this weekend Stan. Dad has to take some computer cert. tests or something every weekend for the rest of the month. Hopefully we'll make it to the TCCRA race in Pittsburgh (our homecoming is that night and I haven't decided if I wanna go). Maybe we'll see some of yall there? Taraker? Pat?

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
Hopefully we'll make it to the TCCRA race in Pittsburgh (our homecoming is that night and I haven't decided if I wanna go). Maybe we'll see some of yall there? Taraker? Pat?

I'll be there. Can't guarantee I'll be racing since it seems to rain every day in Pittsburg! Or at least every time I've gone. . . :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Can't make it this weekend...

We are planning on taking the bikes to my folk's land in N.E. Texas (Sulphur Springs) so my kiddos can ride and my dad can get some time on his new 4-wheeler.

-jeffd

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Re: Re: Muenster Saturday 9/22

Originally posted by mx547

when did they get showers?

Actually, I think Stan meant: 'Where there USED to be showers'

Which was about 10 years before he was born! :D

JMD (and anyone else), look us up if you make it on Saturday.

BTW, Stan is my Son.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I thought they were gonna fix those showers? Was that just a crazy rumor I heard?

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I have not heard anything about the showers myself, but, we can hope!

With all of the rain the last 3 days, now I am not so sure that Saturday is a wise day to go.

The truck is already loaded with bikes and gear, and we have not been riding since we all got together @ Muenster on July 7! So we ARE riding this weekend. (I think :think )

It has been a long time since we have been to Muenster when muddy, how quick does it dry out?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Quickly. The place soaks it up pretty fast. In fact, this would probably be a good weekend to go. There will be some mud way back in the trees, but for the most part it shouldn't be too muddy.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
We have been there the past two Saturdays, right after an inch of rain each time. It was pretty muddy last Saturday, especially, because it still hadn't dried out completely from the last big rain when the clouds burst again Saturday morning. But my son Jimmy and I just watched a movie in the van until it stopped, then went out and got some mud on us. It was great. Actually, the trails offered better traction than the main roads. Once you got back into the woods it was OK. The mud puddles don't have soft bottoms, so they're just water holes, for the most part. We had a blast, and we'll be there tomorrow. It's not supposed to rain, so it shouldn't be as wet as last week.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
JMD Great! Just got back from our varsity football game, I'm in the band (that's another story, 20 hrs. a week + of band, NOT including a normal school day)Hope to see you and yor son there. YZGuy, too bad you can't make it, someday, we'll be able to drive! Our homecoming is next week, so I'll be very busy with band stuff...hope to see you there:)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Maybe someday for you my young friend, but it's only 35 days away for me. But who's counting? ;) I've already got my truck and everything, just have to wait for the day to get here (come on Oct. 27).

So you're in the band? That's cool. Where do you go to school at? Our homecoming is the first weekend of October. Yall have fun out there today.

Top Bottom