JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Gene, Darrell, and I are heading up to Muenster tomorrow, Thursday. Come on up and join us if you can. I'll also be out there Saturday. It's the last weekend for a while, as the park will be closed Oct. 31 through Nov. 13.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
jmd

hey jmd rode w/ you guys about a month ago kx 250 fmx graphics, ryans friend just got back from muenster rode the track was awesome very hard !!! when are you guys going back? last man standing track sorry.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Yeah, Lust, I remember. Good riding with you. I agree: the parts of the LMS track that I rode were very hard. The Pete's Gate section is awesome -- a bunch of new, tight single track, and a couple of tough hills. Did you see the rut at the top of that one little hill in the trees? I got stuck in it, had to drag my bike over the top. My son Jimmy went around to the left.

Come on out Friday and Saturday to work off some of that pumpkin pie.

L

lust 450

grass track

jmd, did you ride the section by the grass track under the bridge very tight trails w/some nasty hills used to be blocked off, quess it was open for lms? funny thing the section of land was so big i got lost for a few talk to ya later!!!!!

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I seen some LMS pictures on the internet that I ran across by accident. It sounds like many national riders were impressed at the difficulty of the track. I wish I would have been there to watch. I don't remember seeing some of the trails/hills shown in the pictures out there. I guessed that it was in some areas that I never rode. I am not sure if I would attempt some of that stuff from what I seen on the pictures (pucker factor).

Top Bottom