B

biglou

I've already mentioned it to most of the group, but I am going to organize a storm damage cleanup effort for next weekend, March 1/2 at Merwin out in the woods loops. Since only Jamie can see this thread until we go public with this, I have not specifiacally mentioned the "MidWest DirtRiders" as an official club or anything.

With the WUDI Ride this weekend, most of the gang is out of town. I'll get the word out early so everyone can hopefully plan on attending. I am figuring that if we get 8-10 of us out there, we can be done within a few hours. The recent ice storm has left many limbs and trees down on the trails. This will be a big issue here in a couple weeks once the harescrambles start.

RJ knows that we are trying to organize this effort and I'm sure that Brad (the scrambles promoter) would appreciate the help.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Are we going to do a search for Blue Thunder's toe while we are out there?:(

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Psst...I can see this, but since Okie doesn't seem to need to put my name up on the list, how would you know?:mad:

So why did I join up anyway?

B

biglou

Sorry, Wade. I forgot that you joined up. It's just that this local chapters stuff is not public to all of DRN yet. That's why I don't want to mention it specifically as a MWDR's undertaking. We'll just get as many of us out there as we can and get the limbs dragged off the trails!

RJ is going to cut us a break of som sort on our fees once we are official and organized. That's not public knowledge yet, either.:D

As for the list, I assume you mean the list of Team Members? The list at the top of these forums are the forum moderators. Myself, Swift, Justql and Taraker for this forum and the Heartland Spodes forum.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Nah, I was flingin' it a bit at Okie-didn't realize I hit the wrong smiley/frowney guy.

I was a bit forgotten on the SX tickets-Jamie was supposed to let me know when he was a buyin' them. I still hadn't decided if Dylan and I were going. Oh well, no biggie. But that list thingie (the actual list of support members)...:confused:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I am not on the list.

Wade, if you order the tix online right now, you will probably be sitting pretty close to us.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Naw, that's ok Jamie, I've already made other wedding anniversary plans now-and I can't change those again. She already said ok once, but after telling her I'm staying, well...that would be wrong.

We'll catch up next time. You can make up for it by letting me spin some laps on the masterpiece next time out.;)

BTW, you are too on the list...

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you are still only on your first official act! you guys suck:moon: the GREAT RICHARD GROSSNICKLE chapter has already done 2(3 if you count my local racing talent recruitment drive) but...i guess that's why you're not called the GREAT MWDR chapter...:aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom