jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
Hey everybody, just wanted to put this out there, I'm planning a trip to Montrose PA. to ride at MX573 practice track on 4th of July weekend. I'm getting there Thursday night late and plan on riding all weekend. I will probably be bringing a bunch of my friends so the camping aspect should be great too. Just trying to spread the word and lets see if we could get a nice crowd up there this year. Business for Ed, the track owner, has been a little slow due to the gas prices so since this track is where it all started for me I thought I might help him out with trying to get a few more people up there this year. For those of you that have been there before you know the deal, bon fires at night, some fireworks, and alot of partying. :cool: http://www.mx573practicetrack.com/

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Joe! I'll try to make it down for one day...maybe Saturday. Sounds like a good time. I have always like that track. Ed does a good job keeping it in good shape.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Sounds like you guys had a good time. My boy was impressed with your ability to fly on that CR500. Sorry I couldn't make it. As it turns out I spent the weekend fixing a broken water line from my well to the house Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday. At least I have water now to wash my bike!

jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
I had a blast all weekend! It was great meeting you Jake and hope to see you again up at Ed's next time. I'll have all the pics posted soon!

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
Thanks for that link bro^^

ill be makin my way up there soon....
i got family in scranton

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
link didnt work bro!!
dam

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
wow nice pics and cool lookin track..
im gonna go next WED. to the 20bux special....thats a good day for me...
ill take a few myself...
let u know

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nice pictures Joe. I see you got some shots of the wild life. Are those bear tracks in some of those pictures?

jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
Yes they are bear tracks. My buddy Paul takes pics of everything, he wants to be a photographer. Thats why he took all of those pics of the bugs and frogs and stuff. He don't get out to the sticks that often so he took advantage of it while he was out there.

Oh and those bear tracks weren't there the day before!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
As long as your food is all secure they won't bother you...still it's kinda scary. We have bear all over up here so it's not too much of a shock anymore. In fact some guy on a street bike hit one the other day. Luckily they both walked away!

jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
Thats got to be the worst thing to hit. I almost hit deer a couple of times but a bear, man that would be scary as you trying to skid away from it just thinking whats going to happen after its all over. Like how your going to get away from it and everything.

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
^^ wow
hit a bear....crazy

Top Bottom