MX Brother needs your thoughts and prayers

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
One of our MX Brothers needs your thoughts and prayers more than ever right now. James 'Chillin' Hillin is an Icon within the Houston MX community. His dynamic personality and incredible riding skills have touched so many people in such a positive way. He gave my son his first riding lesson and to think of how he influenced him still makes me smile. Tragically, James suffered a spinal injury last week and is now being considered for transport to Israel for a special procedure. There is a window of opportunity for this procedure of 10 days I think. A support website has been set up for James at 'www.chillinhillin.com'. Please keep him in your thoughts.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll include him in my prayers as well.  Keep us updated please.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
the same here ...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
He and his family are in my thoughts.

MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately, James was not a good candidate for the procedure in Israel. So he will stay in Houston and start rehab in about a week. He's already in a wheel chair and his spirits are up. The Houston MX community is really coming together for James. He's going to pull through this like the champion that he is. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Top Bottom