zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
Yeah what an awesome day - track and weather were awesome....
RC leaving and RV stepping in.
I know JS is the man now that RC is leaving, but RV and some of the other young guys like Allessi are stepping it up.
It was the RV show down there.
Of all the Nationals I have been to Budds over the years, this was the first time you could see that the talent was not there, except for USA. And I am not saying that as a hater, just the truth...

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
I was there also with a bunch of friends. Anybody hang with the leprachauns. They were nuts. Got some good pics of them and RC and Everts on the parade lap. That was about it seeing as how I left my film in the truck. I told my wife I needed a good digital camera, but NOOOOOO!!!! :bang:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That was some great racing! I can not believe how many hard core people we know did not attend. Everyone who did not go seriously missed out on some great racing!

Sleeping was a little difficult with all of the partying going on, being parked a mile from the track kinda sucked. Still though, that was an awesome weekend! We bench raced with some people from Ohio, France, Belgium and English. That was at a hotel in VA on Monday morning at breakfast.

On Monday we also visited the Racer X office and met most everyone involved with the mag. We even sang Happy Birthday to Davey Coombs and watched him blow out the candles on his cake. Going there really topped off the whole weekend. Oh and we had dinner at Mario's Fishbowl. Awesome weekend!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
MXGirl230 said:
Awesome weekend!
Sounds like the perfect way to live that weekend! :cool:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I'll probably write about our adventure within the next few days.

AGGRO500

May 12, 2006
weimedog said:
Ryan Stepped up today..has it ever happened before where a rider in the 125 or lites class DOMINATED the MXDN?? I don't think so.

First race RV, Reed, RC came in third after a crash that stuck him in the back of the pack.

Second Race RV, and Ferry came in four after a crash that put him the back of the pack (Like RC the race before)

RV ran away from Cairoli showing where the top dog comes from..cairoli crashed trying to keep up.

Looks like RV has assumed the top of the MX stack position RC has had for a long time. Wonder how long he can stay there? 10 years like RC?
didn' steve lamson do it in 96 also?...the one in jerez spain with the big down hill quad all the euros wined about...?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom