Sep 15, 2004
Just curios how many of you are going to the mx of nations at budds creek in September?You can deffinately count me in on this one....i only live 45 min from budds.Who is racing for the american team?Carmicheal?Stewart?Reed?Windahm?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Think RC will keep "race fit" by adding some nationals to his schedule or is he going to make good on the retirement and let JS be the main man?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
He said he's racing it. In RC talk, that means he'll be ready. No doubt.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A healthy,veteran team,hahahahaha who is going to get 4th?Budds creek selling tickets,can they fill up?Can they handle 80,000 +,gotta beat englands turnout!I think its budds creek is a nightmare on raceday getting in.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm going. Last chance to see the two fastest guys in the world race for America, and to see the greatest motocrosser ever to swing a leg over a bike. I can't miss that.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
(If guns cause people to kill, spoons made Rosie fat.)
Had to laugh & post this from your words of wit..Sorry...thats priceless!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
bobbyhill925 said:
Reed's running MXoN (edited)
But not on the American team.

Of course it won't matter. As a Reed fan, I can honestly say that he stands no chance. I only hope that he can sustain a podium finish. Since RC and Stewart will be in different classes, then Reed has a decent chance of second in his class, either of them (of which I despise 50%) can spank him outdoors any day of the week.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
anyone else think that "Motocross of Nations" just sounds dumb?

I'm no fan of the french, but I still call it the "Motocross des Nations", or MXdN

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I guess we stupid Amerkins are just too dumb to know what the "Motocross des Nations" is, so they had to translate it for us. "What's the 'soup du jour'?" "That's the soup of the day." "Hmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
JMD said:
I guess we stupid Amerkins are just too dumb to know what the "Motocross des Nations" is, so they had to translate it for us. "What's the 'soup du jour'?" "That's the soup of the day." "Hmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."

Hey, when is Cinco de Mayo this year?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We're going! Should be there Thursday night. Everyone we know that was SUPPOSED to go has backed out...Their loss, we're not missing it!

Sep 11, 2007
07 Motocross Of Nations

Hi Guys

Coming over from UK to see Carmichael,Ferry and Villipoto.
Wheres the best shop to grab ourselves some MX goodies between Baltimore and Budds Creek?

regards

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
Congrats and hope you have a good trip.

I frequent Pete's Cycle in Baltimore, Ellicott City Motorsports in Ellicott City and Heyser Cycle in Laurel. Of those, Pete's is the largest. All are between Baltimore and Budds.

Good luck.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We're heading out in about an hour or two. It's midnight EST, should be there 2-3pm. We'll take lots of pics and post when we can!

Top Bottom