mx fans

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
i been watchin stewart ride this year. has hanybody else? this guy is phenomanal. may have misspelled that or this. :aj: :yeehaw: :worship:

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Ok - I have to admint I am not a huge fan of anything out of the woods or desert - but I decided to go to the Supercross last night.

I have to admit I had an absolute BLAST! I wound up siting in the first row (weird since I bought my tix on Friday). The place was just rocking with 50K plus.

Bubba can ride - that is all there is to it. They guy is super smooth and is in a class by himself.

On a sad note - there were only a handful of two strokes left. The four stokes are SO LOUD! They make the oil burners seem silent by comparison.

Great way to spend an evening (even if parking was $15????)!

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
its kinda like this 2 smoke 4 bloke skinny girl fat girl both are fun u just gotta know how to ride'em

KAWA200'sRule

Mar 15, 2004
I saw him last weekend hr had a 20 or 30 second lead by the end! After he won he did his dance and all he is not only a great rider hes also quite a character.

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
kdxmojave1 said:
both east and west sx is being lead by kawi. cant wait may 17, or 16 mx is coming to hangtown!
If you are going to hangtown and have a FRS radio, set it to 4 sub4. I will give you a shout and we can down a few while enjoying the race. It would be great to have everyone from DRN who makes it there have a way to meet up like that. I haven't missed a Hangtown MX since they were in Plymouth and not at Prairie City. (About 1972??? Can't remember for sure!)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…