DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
Does anyone know if the rear fender from a KX250 will be a direct fit on an '01 KDX220? I love the look of the Project KDX bike andwould like to change mine as well, but order from within the country if possible.

Thanks
DCMan
:cool:

RADMAN

Jun 20, 2001
Fredette has a picture of one he sells in his section of the Kust KDX website, Says it is predrilled. I would like to know if it matches the stock plastic. I too like the look and decided to change after a lil accident claimed my front light and # plate and rear fender.

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
I bought mine from Fredette, I think it's made by Maier. It wasn't predrilled but was pretty easy to install.

Attachments

• kdxtemp.jpg
    kdxtemp.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 332

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
Fitting!

The fender is made by Maier. It also does not seem to line up where the two indents are, to hold it on. Do not make the same mistake I did and drill the holes where they should be. Drill them in the center of the indent and go ahead and put the bolts in and tighten. They'll straighten/align themselves.

vetwfo'er

RADMAN

Jun 20, 2001
Did the color of the plastic match what was on your bike. I have a 3 month old 2001 KDX 200. I would like to know it is going to match before I purchase it?

Thanks

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Is it going to be a perfect match? No. The color is a tad off and not a glossy as the original plastic. Once your plastic is a little scuffed there isn't that much difference. If you don't like the color of the Maier MX fender you can always install a . . . oh ya these are the only guys listening to our request for an MX conversion fender.

David

Top Bottom