DRDMIKE

Nov 16, 2000
The Zone

I love MM2. I have tried to play online. My pc (celeron 366) is to slow. The game play is o.k. it just takes so long to load the race, everyone leaves. The few times I have been in a race I really got smoked. I know it would be a blast with a real gaming p.c.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Do you use the CD to play the game? Sounds like you do. There is a new exe file that allows you to play MM2 without the CD. That will make it longer to load online. ;)
Are useing a dial up connection? That too is slower than a cable or DSL.
I'm on team PMA. We race all the time. I'm always looking for cool guys to race with. There is alot of little punks on there that ruin it so I never look in the lobby for races. That's why I posted here.!;)
Plus I made 5 new tracks and multiple bike and gear skins. I play MM2 with my actual gear and bike. It's cool..:)

DRDMIKE

Nov 16, 2000
exe file?

Hey Bones

Could you tell me where to get the new .exe file your talking about. I do have have a dial up connection. We're kind of behind out here in the outskirts of Birmingham. I would really like to race against some real people.

Thanks

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
OK.When I get home I will post the link to the exe. I do have it and can send it e-amil or through ICQ ??

My zone name is : PMA_J_Bone :p
I will look you guys up!!!:p

YZr1der

Aug 17, 2001
i can't find that game anywhere!

i can't find the full version anywhere except online... i can only play the trial version:( any suggestions on where i could find it, besides online?

my zone name is yamahaFreestyle

Top Bottom