MX-Tech Affiliates-How do they know?

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I called MX Tech and talked to someone who asked where I Was callong from and when I said SoCal, she gave me new number to call foran affiliate. His Name is Steve Brice and he is in Sun City, CA., which is in southwest Riverside County east of Corona.

Now, my question is this:

All the posts I have read have said, "I talked to Jeremy and he dialed me in." Or, "I called up and Jer told me this was what I needed to do and this is the best suspension short of a works set up I have ever seen!!"

How do the affiliates know exactly what MX Tech is doing with their in-shop service? Does Jeremy swap info back and forth daily or what? I am somewhat reserved about giving my legs up to a knock off suspension shop. And no disrespect intended, but if I am sold on Jeremy's work, I have a hard time believing someone else will do it exactly the same.

I have only tried to call this other # twice but each time, during normal hours, I got an answering machine. Is Steve on vacation?

Thanks

kmurr

Jan 30, 2001
mx-tech also has a special web site for their affiliates and all of the pistons come from jer along with the stack info. I used one of the affiliates here in NC and have nothing but good things to say about the whole org. they are smart, super helpfull, treat you well (not like a retard) and the suspension works super.

Ken

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by kmurr

have nothing but good things to say about the whole org. they are smart, super helpfull, treat you well (not like a retard) and the suspension works super.

kmurr, I hope you don't mine me stealing this quote, it say it all :cool:

Jeff, Steve is the one who did mine and the above quote is right on, give him time, he will call and when he starts on your suspension, he dosen't waste any time.

It will be worth it :aj:

ktmmudd

Sep 5, 2001
I second the quote about MX-Tech affiliates. I had a shock rebuilt by East Coast Racing in PA. They did a great job, and when they couldn't get a hold of me to get a credit card number, went ahead and sent the shock even though it was the first time dealing with them. John took care of me.

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
East Coast Racing is the best! John Curea is one of the nicest and most helpful salesman I've ever dealth with. On top of that, he shipped my suspension back before I paid him! On top of all this, the suspension works terrific. The bike tracks way better on the ground and reacts better when going off jumps. Anyone who needs suspension should go to East Coast Racing in PA.

yota

Oct 9, 2001
Jeremy did my sx125 cause I live in Florida which I guess falls between affiliate zones and he did a great job. Actually I don't know if he personally does the work in his shop or if Jon does it but I am very happy.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I have to second everyone's remarks about MX-Tech suspension. I had mine done locally here in Lafayette, La with Straight-Line (Shane Baronet). He asked alot of questions about what I wanted and did the job quickly and I am very impressed with his work. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone! :) :)

Motohead00

soquel

Mar 19, 2002
The nor-cal MX-Tech affiliate, i moto, rules! I had them change the springs out on my 2002 cr125. They have the absolute greatest customer service! Eric, the owner, took the time to answer all of my questions and explained everything to me. He even gave me a free shirt!
If you are anywhere in northern cal. The place to go is i-moto, no doubt.

Top Bottom