KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
It has been over a month since MX-Tech did the suspension on my Son's 2000 KX65 and I have to say you guys did a GREAT job! His confidence level has improved dramatically and his racing results are at an all time high. The MX-Tech suspension on his bike is vastly improved over the stock suspension. I am not sure how to summarize the overall results of this, but the key here seems to be his confidence in and the consistency of the new suspension. I just can't believe what I am seeing he went from a whoops roller to a whoops blitzer in about a month. The best part is his fun level is as improved as much as his suspension, and is not this what it is all about!

Thanks for the work!

KDXDan

Oct 17, 2000
What work was done? Did you have both the shock and fork rebuilt? I'm trying to find a used kx65 for my son. Any other mods on the bike and how is the powerband? Thanks

KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
We had both a shock and fork rebuild along with stiffer springs, they also increased the overall length of the suspension. Maybe Jeremy can expand on this. As for the motor 2-Fast Racing put a hotrod rod kit in the bottom end alond with an awesome Eric Gorr porting job and an FMF Fatty pipe. Eric call the porting job super mini porting. He rode a 2001 also and his bike is way superior to the 2001 bike in every way. He made 1 lap on the 2001 and came back to the pits and wanted to know what was wrong with it. We are getting him an 85cc bike next month and it will get the same motor and suspension treatment this winter. You can see all about the mods at http://www.tbdracing.com/kx65parts/kx65parts.htm

Top Bottom