CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Sorry Eric I was going to send my engine to you but I relized from reading your book that I needed my suspension set-up more than I need my engine tuned. Trust me you'll get it some day.
Anyway's My CR has too stiff spring's in it. I also would like it re valved and serviced. Could you set the race sag and get the clicker's in the ball park.
How much would the service cost?
To the other member's?
Did you like your suspension from MX-tech?
Thank's
CRG

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Originally posted by CRGuy
Sorry Eric I was going to send my engine to you but I relized from reading your book that I needed my suspension set-up more than I need my engine tuned. Trust me you'll get it some day....To the other member's?
Did you like your suspension from MX-tech?

I like your note to EG:cool: .

MXT is top rate - I'm a satisfied customer.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I thought the same. As soon as I go riding this weekend I will get a box and pack my stuff up. Should I turn my clicker's all the way hard or soft or just leave them as they are?
CRG

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Call Jer and talk to him. He will interview you to determine what your needs are. I would not take your bike out of service until you talk to him. Get some idea on turnaround time. I don't think this is a real busy time of year - but tuners are often at the track now doing at-the-track service and testing - so he may be out of town or something. It's always good to talk "to the man" in these types of deals.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Ok I will give him a buzz.
What number could/should I reach him at?
I don't mind how long it is going to take untill I get it all set. I will be riding this weekend to test out new setting's and well screw around. Thank's for your help.
CRG

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Originally posted by MACE

Whats with this? You getting a QUAD or something:scream: ?
Heck no!
Okie know's what i'm talking about. When you say your joining the darkside that mean's that your getting a four-stroke. I will be switching to the four-stroke in 2002 all depending on if the CRF450 does well and I like it. The first person around here to get one is going to let me take a ride on it. I have to act spodey!
CRG

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I only got the springs from Jer and installed them myself and set them up to his recommendations, and I am happier than a pig is sh.......well, you get the picture;) . Anyway, Jer is awsome. The suspenders work wonderfully. It was such a night and day experience after I set them up. The first serious ride after that was at a place that beat the hell out of me the last time I was there. This time, no problem. I felt and rode so much better and I'm attributing at LEAST 95% of it to the suspension.

Top Bottom