KTMDan

Mar 23, 2001
Does anyone have any info on MX tracks in the Tri-Cities area of WA? A friend of mine mentioned something about it, but he cannot remember where it is exactly.

Thanks!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
yes there is a track there and I can't remember the name now!! doh! goto the richland state parks/recreation website it has a link to the track website there. I have not ridden that track yet, but it had a bad double jump that was eating up people that has since been redone. There's also a really kewl arenacross race in pasco in january.

May 8, 2000
Dan: If you're just looking to ride that big ole(new) bike, Washougal has a two day practice this weekend. Tim called to let everyone know about it and mentioned the forecast was for the mid-sixties. I know the guys from Fastoys were thinking of going. Give me a call and I will give you Tim's phone number so that you can get ahold of him.

Tom

Joe P. 81

Nov 9, 2000
Joe: Yep, practice is on Sunday too. :thumb: I will be there both days. I will be riding my '03 250F wearing orange Thor gear and pitting by a red Dodge Dakota R/T. For those that go come by and say hi.

Dan: Check out Horn Rapids ORV. I think that's the track Joe is talking about. It's free to ride there and the track is pretty cool. There are a few big jumps, but nothing do or die. Here's their website Horn Rapids ORV

Joe

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well I plan to be there on sunday I wear mostly fox gear but my grey/blue/yellow baggy shift pants should give me away I plan to ride the JR class. You gonna do any of the AX races? I have back grounds on order with socal decal my number is normally #439.

Joe P. 81

Nov 9, 2000
I might do a couple of the AX races. I haven't decided yet. I've been taken out a few too many times on those tight tracks. :debil: I will probably be riding the Jr class at Washougal as well. Hope to see ya there.

Joe

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Just a heads up to anyone planning on going this weekend, the weather is now showing for showers on sunday. If its raining just alittle bit washougal is slick as hell and they usually cancel practice.

Joe P. 81

Nov 9, 2000
The Washougal practice turned out to be pretty good. Unfortunately, I was only able to go on Sat. I spent today studying. :| Man, college is awesome! Well, except for that whole learning thing. :confused: Anyways, hope you guys that went had fun. Oh yeah, on Sat. they ran the track backwards. What the @!$%! When I go to Washougal I want to ride Washougal, not Washougal backwards. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun. :thumb:

Joe

Top Bottom