CRSpeedy

Nov 24, 2002
JOE13 said:
o man, i was going to ask the same question. guess i'll have to stick to motocross madness still...

I bought unleashed yesterday. It's different.
O well , I have to go back to the 5 yr old "motocross madness 2 " tecknology.
Have the ppl who say this game is so good, ever seen MCM 2 ? I think mx unleashed is kinda sad ,that the only thing better about it is that the hay bales move. I mean u can actually push them around with the front tire. hehe

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
you guys complain about MXU's physics but rave about MCM2's!!the guy on on mcm2 rides on an axis right on the middle of the bike and it makes things so weird...ATV2 and MXU are king.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
mxer842 said:
ATV2 and MXU are king.

Some people expect too much from these games. MXU has great physics and the tracks are sweet, but there is an "arcade" feel to it too. They have to make games that'll sell to a broad audience, not just us hardcore freaks. I'll gladly put up with the arcade stuff if it means awesome terrain/tracks and alot of options. :laugh:

CRSpeedy

Nov 24, 2002
Another good thing about mxu is that it goes slow enough that even I can do a whole race without crashing on my 1st race. I still can't do that on MCM2

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
fender92883 said:
How does it compare to MX Superfly?

It blows it out of the water!

Superfly was an OK game that I deffinetly enjoyed, but MX Unleashed is 10X better. While MX Superfly had many real tracks (Budds Creek, Washougal, Glen Helen, Red Bud, Steel City, etc..) MX Unleashed lacks these outdoor tracks, but has many great indoor supercross tracks. But then again, MX Unleashed has 46 tracks! Plus they have 50cc's! The engine noises, sountrack, tracks, bike models, and enviorments are all better in Unleashed. Overall, I give MX Superfly a 8/10, and MX Unleashed a 9.25/10

B

biglou

I just got mine Wenesday. I love everything about it except that I totally suck at it! The controls are a little twitchy to me for steering, but I'll get the hang of it eventually. I gotta remember to let off the throttle now and then, unlike in real life! lol

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
biglou said:
I just got mine Wenesday. I love everything about it except that I totally suck at it! The controls are a little twitchy to me for steering, but I'll get the hang of it eventually. I gotta remember to let off the throttle now and then, unlike in real life! lol

Virtue-less Reality :laugh:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
You guys can keep all of those fancy graphics, “great controlling” games to your self. :moon:

I’m stickin’ with Excitebike! The greatest dirtbike game EVER!.
:aj:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
mxracer2000 said:
Should have mentioned that cheat works with the PS2. Im not sure about the XBOX.

Yea, its the same code.
Wiffey just got it for the family X-box.
(guess she IS good for something...heh heh) :laugh:

try SQUIRRELDOG in the "machines" or "50cc" spot.
unlockes the trick fiddies!
plus it opens up the real bikes......500's!!!!!!
Yyyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhaaaaawwwwww! :worship:

Akira

Aug 29, 2003
I played it and I must say it is the best dirtbike game so far. The only thing that I did not like about it is how all the other bikes you raced aginst were doing the exact same thing. When I would go by them in a straight away they would be in single file line. They never do any thing diffrent, except when they go into a turn. That is when they wreck me into a hay bail or something in that nature :p but all in all it is a great game and when I get the money I will pick it up.

-Akira

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think if you all watch closely, you'll see that the AI riders do spread out occassionally. I think it just looks SO unusual when they run in a line that it is noticeable.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I agree it's definitely the best MX game available....I can't believe some of you are rating MCM1 or 2 higher! There are a few improvements that need to be made...but I'm definitely not complaining. Even after beating all the series' it's still twitchy lou! I've yet to try the Pro physics yet, I'm hoping it'll get better.

Top Bottom