MX vacation in Southern FL or TX

drgsin

Feb 23, 2003
Planning a MX vacation after X-mas in southern FL or Southern TX. Need the weather to be at least 70 degrees and would like to have several tracks within 50 miles or so of each other for some variety. Tracks with pee wee tracks would be a plus and being close to the ocean would be a bigger plus(keep the wife busy while the boys ride). Thanks for any and all help.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Well there are only 3 Motocross tracks in South Florida and 2 of those may be closed by Xmass. There are much more MX track in the middle and upper Florida. Good luck.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
You have mail :)

drgsin

Feb 23, 2003
Looks like the wife wont be getting her fill of the ocean this trip. I think I'll buy her a quad and make her get dirty! Thanks for the info guys. As far as Florida is concerned Ive heard there are several tracks near Orlando, I'll look into those and check out the TX off-road network for TX locations.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Yes Orlando has a few tracks in the area. Go to www.southfloridamx.com for a list of some of the tracks in florida. All the tracks arent on there but the information about the tracks on there is good. Good luck and let me know what you decide to do. Later Rob

Top Bottom