Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Yes, we still have the lube. However, we are under a major revamp of both the website and the product line. The new product line will not include the MX1000, but will have a reformulated equivilent. (better fluid)

If you can PM, send me a note with what you are wanting. If not, try me at:
jburke67 at FORD dot com.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
Jaybird, I ordered and paid for 3 16 oz bottles of MX1000 2 months ago and have not received them. I finally received an email 3 weeks ago from you when I emailed you at the ford address you gave above and you promised to get it to me asap. I still haven't received anything and I've emailed you 3 times over the last week trying to find out whats going on. Have you disappeared?

KDX200Dad

Oct 15, 2005
Steve, I am in the same position. I placed an order for mx1000 via the website on April 7th and have not seen the product yet. I also e-mailed JayBird at his Ford address on May 1st and he replied that he would look into it and ship the product "right away", since then I have sent several e-mails and have not received any replies. I also tried to reach him via the phone number on the mx1000 website, but it went to voice mail, which was full and no longer accepting messages.

JayBird where are you!!!

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
Well, I have half good news. Somehow one of my many emails made it to Dave Hamilton at digilube and he called me wednesday night. Digilube is who actually makes the product it looks like and it sounds like they aren't really interested in pursuing the motorcycle lube market (too small a quantity per I would guess). Jay does something for the company and he used the product so he wanted to sell it and is doing so. Dave didn't know what was going on but said that he would take care of me right away. I'm leaving for a 3 day riding trip tonight and I asked if he could overnight it to me so that I could have it in time. He shipped it thursday as he said and I received it this morning. So for existing orders you can get it taken care of but I for one would be nervous in the future ordering again. You can reach Dave at dave@digilube.com .

KDX200Dad

Oct 15, 2005
Thanks for the info Steve, I am going to contact Dave to see if he can help me also. I agree with being nervous about ordering again in the future, I can say I won't. Also, I must say I am disappointed in Jaybird's lack of communication regarding the matter.

Live and learn.

Top Bottom