AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Hey..
cool you signed up bridget!

and welcome a new woman rider ladies ....

:D

Mark C.

Posts Too Much
Nov 1, 2000
Welcome to DRN midlischik...You might know me from the motocross chatroom on AOL.....GOLDseriesRM125.

Happy posting on DRN...:)

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
How come there are more guys in the Ladies Room than women? :think

Welcome Bridget, any friende of AJ's is well umm still welcome here!! ;) (Just kidding AJ, just kidding!) Who is midlischick? Same person or different?

So tell us about yourself, wonder if we can resurrect the old thread where we all told all (well, not all then there would have been waaayyyy more guys hanging around in here)? Maybe a new one is in order for all the new women?

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Yea BBBom-
I know Eric( wormy ) and Andrew (motomofo1) as well...
but dont hold that against them either..lol

Hey you still running that all too cool sticker on the CR500? lol

ps: ( mindlischik = bridget)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
bbbom, I tried to find that sticker over the internet.... not a good idea, you wouldn't believe the stuff that comes up when you type in that tag line! :p Plenty of sites I'm sure AJ is familiar with. :p

I will give you a thousand dollars if you have a spare!!! ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
GSR, I might have one . . . what's it worth to ya again? ;) I wasn't sure I wanted it on my truck and am trying to keep the KTM relatively sticker-free. Aside from my numbers and BBR sticker, I haven't put anything on there, not even the required Girls Kick Ass sticker. I have another one that says Psycho Female Dog from a Warm Place and Little Miss Attitude but Lori's is the funniest of all.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Originally posted by Mark C.
Welcome to DRN midlischik...You might know me from the motocross chatroom on AOL.....GOLDseriesRM125.

Happy posting on DRN...:)
Where?
Welcome Bridget
well I better get out of here before bbbom hit's me on the head! ;)
CRG

Mark C.

Posts Too Much
Nov 1, 2000
Originally posted by CRGuy

Where?

If ya go to find a chat then clik on "created by AOL members" then click on ew,Sports,Finance you'll see a Motocross chatroom. Sometimes it's pretty cool but most the time it's just a room full of wannabe pros.:confused:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Gospeedracer
bbbom, I tried to find that sticker over the internet.... not a good idea, you wouldn't believe the stuff that comes up when you type in that tag line! Plenty of sites I'm sure AJ is familiar with.

Hey now Aimee !!
I might resemble that sticker !!
LOL and i think it is the funniest one ever...
but that doesnt mean i go to " those type" websites in all my spare time!
I leave that stuff to Gomer.

Most of my time is spent at needlepoint.com
and the Knitting101 forums.
:p

Top Bottom