mxer's attitude as to atver's attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamtnt#308

Aug 1, 2003
im both a mxer and atver, better at quads than dirtbike and i thought i'd come to this forum to get some new information to make me a better rider..it helped for a little bit, but then as i asked more ?'s, the worse the attitude from the 'experienced' riders became and ive come to the conclusion that the better majority of you mxers are jerks..you should really think about the whole concept of this forum...to HELP other ppl out..not to destroy them..(thanx dirty d for letting me realize how you mxers really act)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
When you ask the same question over and over again, don't be surprised when you get the same answers over and over again. :silly:

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
alot of people complaining these days...
suck it up

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
That doesn't mean a thing to a sponsor if you can't show them that you are willing to work WITH them. All of your posts were "I'm tired of paying for my hobby" or "How do I get them to give me money?". I guarantee that if you walk up to ANY potential sponsor with that attitude they will be less than nice about turning you away. Show them you're mature enough to handle the job. Give them something to work with. You clearly are only interested in finding someone else to pay for your hobby. And you're surprised when people here who pay their own way get on your case about it? I've never been accused of being a nice person when someone is obviously in need of a serious wake up call. :|

Last edited:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Y2Z
i hate quads and the majority of people who ride them only because ever sunday they go out and pretty much destroy our trails. They have huge fires at night and get drunk and high and then cops get called.

Ok , enough stereotyping, the difference between Quad racer and Quad rider is about as different as Harley riders and Arenacross, they are apples and oranges

No, I don't own or race a quad, but I do have the pleasure of shooting them and they are a different breed from the weekend rowdies

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by dirty~d~
That doesn't mean a thing to a sponsor if you can't show them that you are willing to work WITH them. All of your posts were "I'm tired of paying for my hobby" or "How do I get them to give me money?". I guarantee that if you walk up to ANY potential sponsor with that attitude they will be less than nice about turning you away. Show them you're mature enough to handle the job. Give them something to work with. You clearly are only interested in finding someone else to pay for your hobby. And you're surprised when people here who pay their own way get on your case about it? I've never been accused of being a nice person when someone is obviously in need of a serious wake up call. :|

Oh, now I get the whole story...........sheeezzzzz

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by teamtnt#308
but u dont realize that i DO have a name in racing harescrambles w/ my quad
I have a name in DRN Chat . . . maybe I can get a sponsor? :think:

Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
Originally posted by JPIVEY

Ok , enough stereotyping, the difference between Quad racer and Quad rider is about as different as Harley riders and Arenacross, they are apples and oranges

No, I don't own or race a quad, but I do have the pleasure of shooting them and they are a different breed from the weekend rowdies

So what your saying is that you dont actually hate quads, just the rednecks who go and get drunk and destroy our trails on quads? And that respectable quad racers and riders who are responsible on the trails and track are maybe actually good people?
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom