mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
If you are anywhere close to Morrison and like big jumps, I would highly suggest this track.A few of us went down there on 03/17, and it was awesome. Most of the big jumps average between 60 - 90 feet with the biggest being a 110 ft table top that launches you 20-30 ft in the air. The track is approximatley 1.5 miles long with wide jump faces and safe landings. I will be going again soon, and I will take some pictures to post.:p

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
when

did cory open that bback up? I hear alot of people liked that place!

sounds good. hope he does well

wardy

mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
I also talked to a guy from Mount Carroll on the way home, and he said him and some of his friends are building a huge track out side of Mount Carroll. He said it will be one of the best tracks in the area. The track is suppose to be open pretty soon, so I will keep you all posted.COry's track is open and I thought it was a really fun track. Lots of elevation changes and some huge jumps.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
yep

that guy from Mt Carroll called me in November/December we talked a bunch on all kinds of different things. be interesting if they get that place going also, the only trouble is its in the middles of bfe.

But the terrain out there is killer.

later

wardy

Top Bottom