MXSouth

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
for you guys that do business with them, do they usually answer the phone when you call? I tried twice earlier this week and couldn't get anyone to pick up.

Not a flame, just curious what the best way is to contact them. I looked on the website for a way to send an email and couldn't find...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've gotten an answer on the phone every time I've calld. Of course that was between something like 10am & 4pm M-F east coast time.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I always use e-mail to contact them, and the replies come really quick.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
good to hear that. This was a situation where I needed (ok wanted) to either have someone take my CC number right away and get the order going, or "clickity click" knowing it was in stock and on the way same day. Parts are already here for this deal but I'll try MX South again next time...they had given me good service in the past but it had been awhile since I ordered.

Man am I getting lazy about working on bikes. My poor CR is sitting in peices but it seems easier to put off working on it than it is to do anything. I used to like working on bikes, now I have to be in just the right mood it seems.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I have the same problem MM. My CRF250X has been sitting on the rack for over a year. Have all parts, head is assembled, just can't get in the mood. Having my DS running is not helping.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
junkjeeps said:
I have the same problem MM. My CRF250X has been sitting on the rack for over a year. Have all parts, head is assembled, just can't get in the mood. Having my DS running is not helping.

I'm doing more dual sporting these days as well, TE610.

Got the CR back together, changed way too many things at once, VForce, hogged out the intake boot and matched to VForce, and switched from stock pipe to ProCircuit. Rode the bike, I think I lost some low end but mid to top is very nice. It hits hard for a bike with a heavy flywheel! I blame the loss of low end on the pipe, may eventually put the stocker back on.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…