mike_h

Nov 9, 2000
I just ordered a few things from MxSouth, most everyting was perfect except a wheel that wasn't able to fit the axel I had. But with a couple quick phone calls I have worked everything out and should be good to go for next weekend. I really appreciate this type of service, so out of respect would like to encourage everyone to enjoy the level of helpfulness that I have experienced with this company.

Jan 12, 2001
mike_h, did you know that they will match and for doing business with them sometimes even lower their prices? The did it for me. Great service and a pretty knowledgeable sales staff too.:D

'00kx250spode

Oct 21, 2000
If I need some help finding what I need then I always give MxSouth a call. They know their stuff unlike most of the people who answer the phones for the other websites.

But their prices are too high for me. I don't want to have to negotiate every time I buy something (which is pretty often) when I can usually find a low price on stuff by checking the other sites.

They do consistently get my order to me FAST! I'll say that for them.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Yes

I have ordered allot of stuff from MXsouth and they have a great over all price for items that I have ordered.

Truespode quote:
I don't know the whole deal but I do know it is as rough for them as it is for us having to find the best price.

Its hard for us too and that where these boards are helpful to members, I got let down by (someone in DRN) because if it were me looking and a fellow DRN member knew where I could get a good deal for what I was looking for its only fair to the members that we should be able to have it offered.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
like freedom of speach...

Yes. I also believe in freedom of special peaches, shiny peaches, sallow peaches, short peaches, sucky peaches, suculent peaches, stinky peaches,...well, all kinds of peaches. Yes, also known as freedom of speach. :)

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Why do I have to point this out? I don't even have anything against the kid.
same boots at Bobs 106045 BOOT AS T8 BLK/RED/WHT 5 159.99
1) That part number doesn't exist on Bob's site either by:
a) direct search
b) looking through all the Tech 8 selection
2) There is currently ONE closeout boot special on that site, and it's a kid's AXO boot, or something
3) The lowest priced Tech 8 boot on that site is exactly as low as Jeff can give it to you for: 289.99, or something in that range.

Whatever the grudge, drop it kid. I don't mind reading you pissing and moaning around here about everything--in fact, I get some enjoyment out of it. But don't LIE.

Now, if you can prove me wrong, and lead me back to the link, I'll apologize. But I don't see it there.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Hey nephron,
Bob's has a Tech 8 for 159.00 on his close out page. Only problem: quantity in stock is 0 (that is zero!!!)They claim it is back ordered. No word on when they get more. Why am I not suprised.:silly:
I guess I should mention that the last time I looked at the site was 4 days ago.

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Wolf
Only problem: quantity in stock is 0 (that is zero!!!).

I'm selling NEW 2002 YZ250Fs for $11 but I'm out of stock at this point, and don't know when I'll have more.

... but while I have your attention I have this great deal on a slightly used Vespa with new tires :silly:

There is an old saying in retail. It's EASY to have the lowest price if you never have to deliver the product :)

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

... but while I have your attention I have this great deal on a slightly used Vespa with new tires :silly:

Man, I would love to have my old Vespa back. They were popular when I was younger....my first street legal scoot. In Austria you were allowed to ride a 50cc on the road at age 16, so everybody had one.
But I think you are just toying with me. You are probably out of stock:eek:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Wolf
But I think you are just toying with me. You are probably out of stock:eek:

DAMN, caught again. I'm really trying to sell
... wait a second I think that is out of stock as well, but I SWEAR MY PRICE IS THE BEST. I'll get back to you when I actually have something in stock to sell :eek:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Old CR goat
Not so Rich, when I'm out of stock--- I give them away!!:)

Well then I'm buying from you from now on.

I'll just sit here at the curb waiting for the UPS guy to bring my empty boxes.:eek:

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
If you fill the box with helium there will be no shipping charges as it will weigh nothing.

Chris

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Shipping is free, the $20 is a handling fee. :confused:

Top Bottom