michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Finally my new baby arrived today at 4:50 pm. I was just a bundle of tears and joy. One of the greatest days of my life. You see this is my first one. Yep after I uncrated her took off the plastic bag there she was my new KTM 450. Just getting home from getting here ready to get her sneakers dirty for the first time. This is my first brand new dirtbike ever. What is even better it is my first pay increase and I have only been employed at EE for 10 weeks. Life is good. Now does anyone know of someone that would like a 01 400 EXC. Happy trails Mike.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, we want pics. . .and a Cohiba would be a nice gesture, too. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm all teary just reading about it! Pics!

B

biglou

Congrats, Mike. :cool: Now you'll have to find a company that makes cool aftermarket parts for your new bundle of joy! Any ideas? :D
And, yes, let's see som pics!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Had we known you were expecting, we would have thrown you a baby shower! Make sure you use something gentle to wash the baby in, like Simple Green. Those babies sure can get dirty!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:cool: !!!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Congrats! Now I know what freds talking about. pm me about adoption sugestion? you bring'ing both up to the jack pine?

Last edited:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
That kids going to be a handfull;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Congrats!

I'm expecting my first sometime next year. :whiner:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs
I want a new baby. And I want it to be orange just like yours.
AH HA! I knew it! I little birdie told me when you were gone.......for a long time........on MY bike! ;)

That's awesome Michman. Is your old bike for sale?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have seen the new addition to the Michman family. She is so SAWEEET looking. You had better take some pictures before she goes outside and gets dirty (THIS WEEKEND!!!!!).

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Thanks everyone for welcoming my new addition to my family. I will get pictures out later today maybe. The last two days I have been teaching her to ride and drink gas and that has been going very well. She is growing up so fast yesterday she came home with make up on and some new jewelery. Looks like we might be talking about the birds and the bees tonight. More later. happy trails

Mike

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom