dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
There he was, on his stand in the corner minding his own business. Perched on his back was some renegade squirrel who felt like getting trapped in the basement (we can thank the neighbors for that.) Being the kind person that I am, I decided to save the squirrel and show him where the door was. So what does this fuzzy rat do while I'm trying to help him out? He PEES on my bike! Even left a little turd with it. :flame: I swear I saw that damn squirrel grinning while he was cutting loose, too. :debil: If I ever catch up to that rodent his head will be mounted to my number plate. If I can't find him, his brother will do just fine. :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
LMAO! ~D~

B

biglou

:laugh: You shouldn't have squeezed him so hard when you picked him up! :scream:

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!"
17307merle_close_up-med.jpg

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My dad's favorite breakfast after eggs benidict is scrambled eggs with fried squirrel brains. No really!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You would never catch a country squirrel using a motorcycle as a urinal. :|

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i like squirrels.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

< ADMIN EDIT: DO NOT post links with "adult" content >

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Are you *sure* it was a squirrel and not Rich dressed up in his squirrel outfit? I was confused the first couple times, too.

Oddly enough the gift I left for Gomer on the seat of his bike didn't help clear up the confusion. :eek:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
When you find the little bugger mail him to me and i'll preserve him for you. That way you can place him in the window to remind the others what their fate will be if they piss with your bike.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
LMAO ~D~ That's too funny!

Top Bottom