CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Just thought I would show off my new baby. I'm new to this thumper thing, but I think I like it.:cool:

A thanks goes to BigLou for a great deal on the front # plate!

Let's see some other thumpers.

Attachments

• drzrightstnd3.jpg
    drzrightstnd3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Very clean bike. Have you taken it out yet?

Here is a picture of your bikes older cousin.

http://community.webshots.com/user/weekend_warrior2

P.S. The dirty pics are there because someone asked if I ever rode it after I posted the pics up. I just happened to go out that next day. It was raining outside when I took that clean pics. I've got a half a role of film on the from the trail that I'm waiting to finish. I leave a disposable camara in my fanny pack. I will have to update my site when I get them back.

B

biglou

Ah, my beloved DRZ!

Very nice, CAL. I guess I'll get to see it at DirtWeek. That bike looks amazingly familiar!:D
She is gone but definitely not forgotten:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Kickstarter?

[mexican accent on] I don't need no stiinking kick starter! [mexican accent off]

Thanks guys, I like to keep a clean bike.

Have I taken it out yet? You bet. I've riddent the snot out of it since I got it. It's the easiest to ride bike I have ever had. Not to mention easiest to start.;) Fourstroke torque is nice! It would be nice if it could go on a diet and lose about 40 lbs, but hey, you can't have everything. At least not until 2005.

BigLou, you'll definately get to see it at Dirtweek. I just made our company reschedule software training that we have been trying to get for 2 years, because I'm NOT MISSING Dirtweek. Also made the company reschedule a trip to Texas because of Dirtweek. I'm taking days off without pay and missing two days of classes for Dirtweek. I WILL be there!

B

biglou

It would be nice if it could go on a diet and lose about 40 lbs, but hey, you can't have everything.

Cal-You'd be surprised at how much of a difference the mods you have already made will make to the weight and feel of that bike. When I put mine back to stock to sell it I could not believe how much heavier it felt just to push it upright off the kickstand. I did have the kickstand removed, too. Just get one of those "kick-up" stands and use a tie-down as a leash when you're at the riding area. That'll shave another pound or two. Beyond that and what you have already done, I don't think there's much else us mere mortals can do without spending cubic dollars!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Ain't she cute?

You don't have to ax me twice to post a pic.:)

Attachments

• yz250f e-mail.jpg
    yz250f e-mail.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 284

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Cute indeed

She's got a nice set of legs on her.;)
Look forward to seein her at Dirtweek.

I'd be willing to swap rides for a moment with someone with a YZ250F (Okie or Julius) at Dirtweek. I've been dieing to try one out, but everyone around here has 426's.

Last edited:

TheMort

May 31, 2000
Of course I've gotta post a pic of my ride too. Not really baby blue though, more like big blue ;) Everyone's bike look great.

P8160059.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom