yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Hey I finally got pictures of me riding. Note the nice motocross pants:P. How do they look? My endoes? Good? Like the nice hight air I'm getting? Tell me what you think. I know I need to keep my elbows up. See the pics
here :p

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Nice pix, in reference to pix # 2 though , I didn't know Hondas had reverse

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Lets try this one more time with the attachment

yzeater, How you like my CR stomper:p

Attachments

• yzf426c.jpg
    yzf426c.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 263

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
First of all, your bike looks great. Any stock parts left? Nice forks, chain, bars, fender, etc., but the bottom line is that you'd beat me any day. Don't make me go over there and prove it to you. Now, let's address the important stuff. YOU TOOK OVER MY THREAD. Next, how do you put pictures into a thread? Nice looking bike, even if it IS a foure stroke

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
When posting in the "Post Reply" window look underneath the "Your Reply" field where you type, you will see "Options" then an "Attach File" option. Click on the browse button an navigate to the image file you want to upload.

There are a few particulars you need to be cognizant of when posting files.

One - they can only be image files (Okie, is this accurate?)
Two - the file size must be less the 55K
Three - Okie now has full access to everything on you hard drive forever (Uhh, that's just a joke):scream:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
because to attach files using that feature you have to be part of the DRN support team. All us others have to use the img tag which may or may not work :think

Top Bottom