my brother flipped my brand new 125!

rg1124563

Oct 12, 2006
ok..so im riding my new rm 125 in the back yard and my brother comes up and asks to ride it and at first i say no, but after 10 minutes of him bothering me, i give in. I had just built a new tripple and i told him "DO NOT JUMP THAT TRIPPLE , YOU WILL LOOP OUT" so i gave him my helmet and he takes off so what does he do.. he goes for it. as soon as he starts for the jump i know hes gonna crash because he's sittin on the fender and he's got it pinned out. Right before he hits the jump, he gets in the powerband and starts to weelie. he bailed in the air and the bike flips and brakes the rear fender and both side plastics off ruining my new numbers and graphics. Obviously he dosent get hurt and dosent pay a dime for the damage that cost about $250 :bang: .. i learned my lesson to never let anyone ride my bike agian

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Silverburr, moparman, and 4th gear wonderfull advice you have all offerred :coocoo: :|
his brother did not do it on purpose so what is the reason for intentionally damaging his property or person? :|
seems the origonal poster learned a lesson the hard way and hopefully his brother (he never mentioed his age) will somehow try to make this a better situation. The advice you guys offerred to me is the same as the old sports adage about the first to retalite to a thrown punch is usually the one that gets caught and penalized

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
well it was an accident, but i would have been expecting him to compensate for the damage done to the bike (that is unless he is too young to have the money, then its a mistake on the owner's part).

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
CHR!S said:
well it was an accident, but i would have been expecting him to compensate for the damage done to the bike (that is unless he is too young to have the money, then its a mistake on the owner's part).

He's big enough to ride a 125, but since there was no age stated, if he is too young to compensate, then that means he's young enough to go tell on him. :nod:

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
pyrofreak said:
He's big enough to ride a 125, but since there was no age stated, if he is too young to compensate, then that means he's young enough to go tell on him. :nod:

What are the parents going to do but risk the life of the dirtbiking activity.

Top Bottom