my dallas sx pixels

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
whattup, gangstas! haven't been up in here for a while - too much going on! did get a project shooting dallas, though, and am starting to wade thru the 415 images left after the first cut. i've been on the floor at many supercrosses, but this was the first time with a camera. i learned a lot - mostly that this is one situation where cubic dollars can help, and that it's WORK. i had no idea what happened during the race until i watched it on tv! having the first practice cut certainly screwed my odds of getting good stuff a little bit, but i still feel like it wasn't a bad haul. i'm no squid31 or crash, and certainly no cudby or milan, but here are a few early favorites i don't feel ashamed to show.

my version of how muddy practice was:

local boy mr. hahn going all aggro and stuff:

then he just flips a switch and it time for ballet...

does anybody, ever, in the history of this sport, attack corners like james stewart???

this guy wishes it weren't true...

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
because of course, the night would end like this:

more to come. hope u like....

oh, and if you want to see them bigger, it's more fun to view at my website:

www.dapixa.com

wp.

B

biglou

Awesome. The last two shots are the shizzle. And they're all great shots.

ps-I forgot you were on the floor. I would have looked for you/thrown a plastic beer bottle at you... ;)

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
on the last picture of stewart you can see he has his left foot under/behind the peg.. is there a reason for this?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
joey26 said:
on the last picture of stewart you can see he has his left foot under/behind the peg.. is there a reason for this?

I believe it is to keep the bike in "balance" since he has that left arm up in the air.

Nice pic WP :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…