MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Hopefully it will work out then. The 90 probably scares her a little bit then. I was always tiny. At one time I had a Honda 3 wheeler. I was like 4. Guess I couldn't reach the ground on the 2 wheelers yet.

Yeah get her off the quad..don't want her to get any crazy ideas like wanting to ride that all the time. :coocoo:

Oct 17, 2005
MXGirl230 said:
Psyco, my brother is 16 and rides his XR50 MORE than his CR125! He's always wheeling it up and down the yard.

well, that made me feel better :) Im so annoyed my parents won't let me get a motorbike, they keep going on about "were are you going to ride it?" and "It's going to cost too much!" and then they go off about the noise factor :blah: :blah: well, some people never have more enjoyment than spending a saturday in the garden or sit watching the share prices go up and down :coocoo: well i guess the furthest ill get with a proper bike for a few years is my cruddy old giant upland mountain bike, its been so abused that the brakes are screwed up and the gears take about 5 sec. to change :ahhh:

Last edited:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I still think you ride like a girl.

and not like a Nikki or Jenny girl either.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Riding like aa girl isn't that bad!
As YZ165 about watching Nikki nail that step-up :p

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Okiewan said:
Riding like aa girl isn't that bad!
As YZ165 about watching Nikki nail that step-up :p

thunder33 said:
I still think you ride like a girl.

and not like a Nikki or Jenny girl either.
:coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom