michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
I planed on being at DirtWeek as soon as I found out the dates it just so happen after my last race of the year. Yes I am the guy that travels aroung the world to fix bicycles. Soon as I had the dates and told my team manager that I needed to be there he Oked on one condition that I had to drive to CA then fly to Inianappolis where my good was going to pick me up at the airport then drop me back there afterwards to go to a Volvo visit but that was canceled then I just drove our rig there and I brought DUG along more on that Later.

My first big thanks goes out to V-Man(Randy)last year he went to the first event with a broken wrist after a run in with a quad but still came along for the ride since he had the time of anyway. Well I got a call from Randy a week before we were to meet up and he tell me that he has another broken wrist from a lady that was trying to beat him to Taco bell on his road motocycle, but he is such a great frind he came agin unable to ride and to bring my moto's down so I and Dug could have a great time. Thanks Randy for making it a great Birthday.

Next Thanks going out to Pokie. Since Dug could now come along Pokie and I e-mail back and forth a few times then was able to get Dug into the event. You see ug dosen't really know to much about computers and he is kinda slow in the head, but I think he summed up dirtweek the best. (Hey this is kinda like one big internet dirt bike date).

Thump, thanks for the oil. Give me an address and I will get a case out to you.

Thanks to all the guys that help me dig my bike out of the creek. Here I was trying to save my new beloved KTM from drowning and some great people help me save her. But they all left as I was giving her mouth to mouth.:)

Thanks to the guys, BWES,RWES,Brent, you guys made laugh and thanks for the ride on your sweet C-dale and I hope you come up to MI and go riding you have a place to stay for sure.

Last but not least Okie and family. I do know how hard it is to put on an event and sometimes it is thankless but everyone did a great job and thanks a bunch from Dug and I it was a great way for us to let off some stream after a long season. Now I just hope things work out for next year or I could always try to get fired so for sure I will be there next year.

Evryone happy trails and great moto's til next year

Mike

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Glad you had as good of a time as we did. No worries on the oil, I might need some next year, I am just glad you got the ting running again, that is what it is all about! We will see you next year right?

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Michman, glad you could make it again! You guys are always a good time!

Awesome pit bike! Not too many Z50s around with Cannondale suspension!

Pretty nice stereo in the box van as well!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good to see ya again michman... start preparing for next year! Somebody needs to convince C-Dale to let you guys bring some MX'ers :)

Jay, I don't think I'd call that thing a box van, lol.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey thanks michman and crew, i got the epoxy from ya, because of that i was able to go out and clutter up the mx c course. wasn't mr xr # 76 with you guys? he was teamed with me on the tag team, i think he finished 3 on lighted bikes? ha...you guys seemd ok for a bunch of guys hooked up with the "pedal" side of the house.btw...nice rig..see ya in OK.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by sfc crash
wasn't mr xr # 76 with you guys? he was teamed with me on the tag team, i think he finished 3 on lighted bikes?

I was also teamed up with ya sfc and yes that was out 3rd team mate. He also did pretty good in the C class MX. That guy is in better shape than I will ever be. He would just keep riding, and riding, and.....

BarkBuster

Feb 8, 2001
I would also like to extend a huge thank you to Okie, his family, and the moderators for a great week!! That was the most fun Ive had on 2 wheels for 3 days in a row.. It also helps when you get to win some play toys at the end (power washer)!!!. I am looking forward to going next year for sure. I think michmans buddy summed it up with "one big internet date". Who says internet dates are scary??!! Anyway, I met some cool riders and hope to keep in touch, and I hope I do better on the mx track next year!!

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Yes the 76 gut was with us, Doug is his name and he is one of those that you love to hate because he is good at anything he does. Thant was his first MX track that he has ever been on and he was one one of my bikes like it was his since childhood. Yes he did wear the same jersey from start to finish but he was afarid to get his new TUF Racing pants dirty so he put them back in the plastic for that special occassion. Glad to help out with the epoxy.

Mike

rwes

Apr 24, 2000
Hey Mike, We had alot of fun ridin and talking with you guys too. We stopped by your truck as we were pulling out but you guys wasn't around. We will definately have to come up to Michigan and ride with you again. Ron

Jun 27, 2000
Mike, I enjoyed meeting all of you guys. I think you and all your clan were totaly nuts.... I had a great time ridding and shooting the b.s. with you. That was soo funny when I apologized for getting into you in the team mx race. And you were ready to threw down. Thanks for the ride on the most expesive bike I have ever heard of. That was very cool. I know rwes, bwes and myself are all looking forward to coming up to mich. You were right about the pacific cycle. I went there today and they had GT, Dyno, Powerlight,schwinn all kinds of new ones. Rwes and I were checking out the Cannondale web site. We saw this dude with the big go-tee we knew who that had to be. Had a great time. If your ever coming down this way. You have a place to crash. Good luck on the wedding.
keep in touch Kent

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
kc bigdog...that was you in the tag team! saweet. now i've got another name to a face.hmmm. x76.= doug huh? i swear to god he told me jason at the tag team, then when i looked up his number on the team hellscramble it said something like joe artinini..i just figured he was some james bond navy ranger airborne seal spy checking out the event for subversives. but, love to hate? ya gotta love anybody as forward and honest as he, like when he told me, i hope i'm not teamed with you on the team scrambles.ha!...some guys:think

Last edited:
Top Bottom