XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Emotions are high these last few days, and I've seen words (and probably said some myself) that have been pretty hard on other members.

Let me be the first to say I'm sorry for stepping on anyone's toes.

We are all DRNer's, and Americans (and Allies). I think we all support the pres in whatever decision he makes.

I like to think we're all friends here. Heck, I always disagree with my bestest friends.

I think we all need to sit down with a beer (or sody pop for the younger ones) and drink to our boys and girls in uniform (including the police and firefighters).

peace out :)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Pred - Don't forget, this is the United States of America. One of the greatest things about living here is the FREEDOM of speach. We've all said things the past few days that have angered other members. However EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion! I'm glad we have this place to vent right now. Someday I hope to get to ride with you... as long as it's not on a MX track. :scream:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
XRP,
As usual, you always speak from the heart! Emotions have been high. I started vacation today, but feel like I've been pulled through a knot hole backwards over the events of this past week.

My wife broke down last night about the events of Tuesday. She worked in the finance dept of the company we both work for until about a year and a half ago. See was in daily contact by phone, e-mail, with many different people that worked in the WTC, from many of the companies you have seen on TV. Even meeting many of them when they came to Bentonville for business. Most of the companies were on the 100th floor and above. She called a friend of hers that still works in finance dept to see if there was any news. "No one got out alive as far as we know" is what she was told. The whole dept is devastated. I'm sick, and saddened. :(

To that, I'm headed out the door to throw back a few highballs. I will raise my glass more then once to those brave souls that are searching for survivors. God bless those familys that have lost loved ones. Give them strength.

AMERICA, THE PROUD, THE STRONG, THE BRAVE, THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Thanks, friend. I'll have a quiet toast tonight. Wishing, now more than ever, that I were going to Dirtweek to meet friends in person.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Good sentiment, XRP.

Yet --
Enforcement of adherence to the principle of decency (let alone goodwill) and, where warranted, censure -- cannot be reserved for one's enemies.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I think we all need to sit down with a beer (or sody pop for the younger ones) and drink to our boys and girls in uniform (including the police and firefighters).
As usual, you always speak from the heart!

I'll lift a 12 oz with you anytime. It will be nice to find some normalcy in life again.

Top Bottom