Jun 9, 2002
:shrug:

We are running out of time and Stan isn't camped out on the computer, so

on our front lawn

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
He threw the breaker and the lights came on.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Just as sis was climbing down

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well I'll just finish it off

Carve the turkey turn the ballgame on
Make Bloody Marys cause we all want one
Send somebody to the Stop 'n Go
We need some celery and a can of fake snow
A bag of lemons and some Dite Sprite
A box of tampons and some Salem Lights
Hallelujah everybody say cheese
Merry Christmas from the family

Feliz Navidad.

For those that don't know this is a real song by Robert Earl Keen :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
We had to sing this (along with a few other ethnic Christmas songs) in grade school for the annual Christmas play. You know... the kids who got stuck up on choir risers in front of the entire school only because when they sang the windows didn't shatter? If that wasn't bad enough we had the extremely over weight music teacher out front conducting (if that's what you want to call it), dressed in a blue mu-mu that didn't fit quite right, accompanied by a horrible wig that she passed off as her own hair. Aaaah yes... the holiday memories. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
... If that wasn't bad enough we had the extremely over weight music teacher out front conducting (if that's what you want to call it), dressed in a blue mu-mu that didn't fit quite right, accompanied by a horrible wig that she passed off as her own hair. Aaaah yes... the holiday memories. :)

Damn, we went to the same school! :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I wanted post in this thread earlier, but I couldn't find my Book/CD fast enough. :laugh:

[The book has all the words + it puts pictures to the song. Truly hillarious]

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I got you the book with pictures because at least then you could follow along with the song on the CD. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
I got you the book with pictures because at least then you could follow along with the song on the CD. :laugh:

Hell yeah. And if I didn't have the book I wouldn't know how to make an angel out of a tampon for our Xmas tree.

For those of you who don't know the song or the book, it literally has step by step directions on how to make an angel out of a tampon. Not a bad lookin' one either. :)

Top Bottom