thenewone

Sep 13, 2007
i am going to get my first bike and i am not sure what to look for.i have ridden 125 and just have a little trobble keeping a flat foot when idleing.But i am 14 and want to buy something i can grow into. I have ridden both 2 and 4 strokes and like both but i am wondering which one is better. I have also ridden clutch and automatic (favoring the automatic) but i was wonder which would be better.I may even want a little bit smaller bike because i like and have ridden them too.
OTHER INFORMATION:
5'3"
110lbs
favor Yamaha & Honda but Suzuki or Kawasaki are also fine
98% of the time i ride trails but i have ridden like 1 track but no racing just with friends messin around.
speed and Torque are both good things
I am hoping to spend about $700 to $800 (a used bike of course)

Jan 3, 2007
thenewone, i say a KX100 if you can find on at that price or a XR250. Both are good for what you are doing and have enogh power to suit you. I think you might have better luck if you wait all winter long befor buying a bike and come spring time you should have more money to buy a bike with. Just my.2

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
yeah, i know its hard to do, but i would save up more, it will be worth it to do it right and get the bike that suits, instead of getting what you can for 800 or so dollars, or try and get a loan from the ole' parentals

Top Bottom