My first youtube video, a dirt bike parody

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
WARNING, this video was done strictly as a parody of my cousin's video which was called redneck dirtbiking in mud, although I think he changed the name. It was just a short vid of him riding through a little puddle, so I ,the older cousin, just couldn't resist taking a little jab at him. Sorry about the poor quality, I just did the vid for my cuz and will probably remove it soon due to its emberrasing qualities. It was fun to make and made me feel exceedingly sexy. Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkoPDptfJeE&feature=related

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Well, you see, the girl that filmed the vid is the one that doubles with me. She is the only friend that is psychotic enough to get on a bike with me, all my other friends won't. So, she had to be on the ground filming, but we did have to double to get up the mountain to where the mud hole is.

As for gassing it, that bike is difficult to ride, it is a little messed up and unpredictable. Also, the footpegs are so worn that they slant downhill at a sharp angle, making standing virtually impossible. The knobbies on the footpegs are also worn right down, and the tires are bald.I mean, I would have taken one of the other bikes that I usually ride, but this one just had "redneck" written all over it, it was the perfect bike for this vid. And to make it even lovlier, the neighbour boys had been mucking in there with their trucks, so it was a horrid deep, rutty mess. That is why I look like such a goon, and also, looking like a goon was the overall point. And come on guys, I was wearing shorts, that muddy water was COLD :yikes:

Apr 30, 2007
I used to have a pair of "shorts" like that....I think?

Especially loved the hair. I nearly died laughing! Kudos to you and knowing how to have fun!

Top Bottom