MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
Well I just made the 954 mile up and back adventure alone to Apollo Beach, Florida. I met up and stayed with a buddy of mine that use to live up here in Ohio and his mother put me in for 5 days. As for the tracks, we rode for 3 days straight. The first track we went to was the hard packed soil that I am use to, Hard Rock MX. What a track. I felt very fast and very comfortable on the somewhat similar soil. The next day we took our adventure alittle farther from Hard Rock, and went to Waldo MX track. If you are going to be in the area of Waldo, FL I would say this is a must ride track! The smallest jump at Waldo MX was around 50ft. Waldo is all about the table tops. 70ft and longer tabletops. Long straightaways and alot of corner! I have to say that of all my track I have raced/ridden at Waldo was my favorite. The stepup in the backof the track was the best jump along with the 80ft table out of a corner! The last track we went to was the most fun. We went to Motocross World, or some other call it Bithlo. Bithlo has to be the most unique track out there for us Northern guys. Complety sand. Most of bithlo was all corners but these corners were fun. On a 125 I was able to hold it Wide open in 2nd gear around these sand corners making any novice look like Stewert. I have to say the drive was def. worth the riding down in florida and if any of you guys have the opprotunity to ride down there do so! and ride at those tracks. The only thing bad about florida was there was probably more driving to the tracks then riding. Tracks in florida are along way away!

Top Bottom