High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I got a letter in the mail this weekend but haven't mentioned it till now...partly because Lori's been keeping me busy but mostly because I'm still stunned.

As many of you (obviously) know I left our digital camera hanging on the fence at DirtWeek when Zoomer and I were helping Ike teach one of the classes. 
By the time I remembered to go back and get it, it was gone.  I don't know if someone took it, someone misplaced it in the process of trying to return
it, or what happened, but I have had a hard time not assuming the worst.

My friends, my DRN family, must have realized that it had me down because you got together and sent me the money to get a replacement.  Lori and I are
very appreciative of the care and concern that went into this and the generousity of our fellow riders.  I am very proud to have friends like you.

Now if I can just figure out who all was involved, I can make up my list of people to hug!  Don't be shy...fess up!  I promise I won't squeeze too hard (Lori might, but I won't).

(BTW, is Kalamazoo a real place or is that just a fake postmark that people can use during the holidays?)

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
Wow, what a classy group of folks! :thumb:

Congrats no gettin a replacement lined up Gomer!

And if the worst did happen among these extremely nice people, just remember that the karma credit plan is always on the prowl to make sure they get theirs! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:thumb: :cool: :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I think thats way cool!

One of em wasnt me though Gomer. I wasnt offered to chip in. :(

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Way cool. It brings a tear to my eye.....

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
is Kalamazoo a real place or is that just a fake postmark that people can use during the holidays?

Yes, I have flown into there during a business trip. That is pretty cool Gomer, but unfortunetly I was not part of it :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I know where Kalamazoo is too. It is close to an SX race. Enjoy your new camera and please use the neck strap this time. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Enjoy your new camera and please use the neck strap this time. :)

Rumor has it the new camera has a special clip on it so it can be attached to Gomer's sleeve next to his mittens. :confused:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I heard that Paris Hilton lost her video camera, but her story didn't turn out quite the same way...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Wow! That's very cool. :thumb:

I guess good guys don't always finish last. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Class acts here! No doubt that this group has shown that to be a fact time and time again...

-jeffd

Top Bottom