friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
I've spen the last few night TRYING get things organized, and to dispose of a LOT of word. I keep everything. I'm tearing down all the shelves around the gahrahg, and I'm putting up cupboards and cabinets. But I STILL don[t have room for everyithing....I'm strongly considering getting a 12x20 shed from Lowe's on credit, just so I can make my garage a great place to be again. I like being in thetre with me toys, and hearing the tadpoles knocking on the door to come in. Some do, some don't. I need some hooks to hang bikes from the rafters, and I'd LOVE to find some sealant/paint for the floor of the garage. Budget is whacked, so I have to do this with used/trades/freebies, won in races, etc. :) Once she's all done, all are welcome to visit...have a few drinks ( Diet Cok, lemonade, sweet tea, ETC. :) Then we can go sample 3 decent sets of trails withn a few minutes of my house.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Dream on. My garage is half-full of kids toys. I can no longer park inside on "the side formerly known as my side" of the garage. And I catch flack if a motorcycle is even crouching in on "her side" of the garage. A few years ago I bought a shed to store garden tools and a bike or two. Garden tools are all in there, but I have to pull out more kids toys just to get the mower out. Oh yeah and forget about working on anything when the kids are awake. They all want to be daddy's little helper. Soon my tools are scattered from hell to breakfast, covered with some sticky substance or MIA at least until I run over it with the mower. Gotts love the Craftsman warranty. It's not just tools though. After three weeks I still can't find my box of Keihn jets. Hope they aren't mixed in the the Legos... again.

So good luck with your garage. I sure miss mine, but what I got is even better.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
LOL That sure does sound familiar. Yeah, I wouldn't trade the mess away if it meant my littluns were gone. Rambling posts like that are what I get when I post after taking my Ambien for the night...I'll have to watch that.

MX BATES

May 25, 2007
LOL for once i wish my garage was dirty! My dad is seriosly cleaning that thing every day. , If i leave one tool out i am dead. Dont get me started on his Mountain bikes, he loves those things more than me. But anyways good luck with your garage makeover.

Top Bottom