kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I finally got Megan and Emily to ride together! They use to avoid each other while riding for somes reason. They couldn't believe how much fun it was to ride with someone!

Wish I'd thought of that!

Kevin

Attachments

• meg and em.jpg
    meg and em.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 277

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Awesome! :thumb: It's good to hear that they are realizing it's more fun to ride together than away from each other.

(off-topic - Kevin, I tried PMing you, but it says your box is full)

Last edited:

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Ain't that typical ;) A friend's two girls like riding together (they're wierd) but hate riding with their big brother. Actually, the older girl is getting past the stage she'll ride with midget as midget is "too slow". The older one has just moved to a TTR125L & midget is still on her LT80 (but it fits her now lol).

Just thinking back a couple of years, they shared the LT80 but in the words of the older girl, "her sister was fastest". Then midget rolled the quad on herself & she slowed down (she also stopped watching whoever was behind her to make sure they were there - scarey in the trees).

Definitely more fun with someone to ride with & always great to see the young ones into it.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Thanks for the reply, the girls think ther pretty cool now that they have there pics here!

Kevin

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I never thought of that, it's just what our family does!

:cool:

Kevin

Top Bottom