My high school called about my 20 year reunion...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
YOU'RE GOING STREAKING!!! You lucky somabeach. :confused:

Last edited:

jboomer

Subscriber
Well, doesn't look like you've been nominated for the Wedgie Competition. :think:

gwcrim

Subscriber
And the big deal is...? I quit wearing skivvies when I was in HS. Didn't everyone? ;)

At least you got a call

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Toga!

:yeehaw:

Mine reunion is Oct. 3rd & 4th, not going to happen, I'll be at DW03!

Fe_princess

Lifetime Sponsor
I went to mine back in'01 and it was depressing as hell.
I think I'm the only one who left the stinkin' place, wasn't divorced 3 times, had 8 kids, all my teeth and a kick-ass dirt bike.
I went just to feel better then everyone else :moon: , but I got so wasted drunk that I barely remember...
Go, you'll be amazed at how good you really look ;)

Last edited:

bbbom

Subscriber
Mine was last summer and it was actually a good time but that was only because Flo & Elaine (the evil cousins of my best friend from HS and myself) showed up in our places. Funny how we are never around when Flo & Elaine are, even in HS where they first appeared after raiding my aunts old clothes from the 60's.

We did a roast on all the old classmates - all 52 of em. We told everyone to send in a current photo or two, along with a questionaire about what they've been up to for the past 20 years. We happened to have some pretty funny pictures of some of our closer classmates that didn't send in a current photo so we used those. We put together a powerpoint show with the old yearbook senior photos then a current photo of whoever we had & then we dissed on em. Luckily everyone had a good sense of humor but then who wouldn't when the MC's so to speak look like Flo from the old Diner series and Peg Bundy (that would be me).

Last edited:
Mines coming up in a year..I can only hope they dont call me. I went to my ten year and discovered I went to school with a bunch of dorks! And I thought I wasnt popular all that time...turns out me and a couple others were the coolest ones of the bunch! What a bunch of loosers.

Fe_princess

Lifetime Sponsor
Originally posted by bbbom
:think: Fe_P, are you still drunk from your reunion?
almost, but really I looked at all your pictures and the one called Deb face looks like there's a bunch of raspberries on the face :scream: