My high school called about my 20 year reunion...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
YOU'RE GOING STREAKING!!! You lucky somabeach. :confused:

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
At least you got a call

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Toga!

:yeehaw:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Mine reunion is Oct. 3rd & 4th, not going to happen, I'll be at DW03!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
I went to mine back in'01 and it was depressing as hell.
I think I'm the only one who left the stinkin' place, wasn't divorced 3 times, had 8 kids, all my teeth and a kick-ass dirt bike.
I went just to feel better then everyone else :moon: , but I got so wasted drunk that I barely remember...
Go, you'll be amazed at how good you really look ;)

Last edited:

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Mine was last summer and it was actually a good time but that was only because Flo & Elaine (the evil cousins of my best friend from HS and myself) showed up in our places. Funny how we are never around when Flo & Elaine are, even in HS where they first appeared after raiding my aunts old clothes from the 60's.

We did a roast on all the old classmates - all 52 of em. We told everyone to send in a current photo or two, along with a questionaire about what they've been up to for the past 20 years. We happened to have some pretty funny pictures of some of our closer classmates that didn't send in a current photo so we used those. We put together a powerpoint show with the old yearbook senior photos then a current photo of whoever we had & then we dissed on em. Luckily everyone had a good sense of humor but then who wouldn't when the MC's so to speak look like Flo from the old Diner series and Peg Bundy (that would be me).

Last edited:

smithers

May 9, 2003
Mines coming up in a year..I can only hope they dont call me. I went to my ten year and discovered I went to school with a bunch of dorks! And I thought I wasnt popular all that time...turns out me and a couple others were the coolest ones of the bunch! What a bunch of loosers.

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by bbbom
:think: Fe_P, are you still drunk from your reunion?

almost, but really I looked at all your pictures and the one called Deb face looks like there's a bunch of raspberries on the face :scream:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
my twenty yr is this weekend and i am looking forward to it. it is funny about who signed up and who didnt. those you think would didnt and the ones you think wouldnt did. i had a hell of a good time in high school. lots of good memories. i graduated with a class of 70 or so. in a school that small you will know everyone who shows up. as the classic lyric by the cars says " let the good tiimes roll".

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Originally posted by Fe_princess
the one called Deb face looks like there's a bunch of raspberries on the face :scream:

Okay, now I'm with ya, I forgot the photo album was listed as my favorite on my album page!!!

That was my bud Debbie after she dove a bit too deep into the rock bottom pool at the Oregon Dude Ranch our Senior Class went to. She healed up just fine after graduation but we had fun with it while she was healing. She couldn't use a bandage & put Neosporin on which kept it looking "fresh" for quite awhile. We'd go to the convenience stores for refreshments and get funny looks. We'd make comments like "wow Deb, sorry about the windshield, maybe we should go to the hospital but first we need some refreshments". :laugh:

Looking back at the pictures though, we really had a good time in HS - guess that's why our reunion was fun too. Our class was pretty close most of the time. We excelled in sports & academics and had a great time - even the teachers loosened up around us. We all worked together to gather, cut, split & deliver firewood in order to finance our Senior Trip for all 52 students plus faculty to an Oregon Dude Ranch for 3 days. My dad & a couple dad's hauled us out to Idaho with the grain trucks & chainsaws (try doing that now!!) to head to cut firewood logs. Nothing more fun for a few 17/18 year olds than running amok in the forest with a chainsaw!!!! Then we hauled em back, cut, split & stacked for days, took orders & delivered it. I can't even remember how many cord we sold but everyone worked their butts off and we had a great time!

I'm just glad I got to come home so my kids can go to the same school. It hasn't changed much, except they added a JH. When I go to the school functions, I see tons of my old classmates, teachers and their families. My kids think it's great to see the senior pictures of Grandma & Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, mom...........at the High School. That reminds me, I need to go check to see if my track records were broken yet. :think: :yeehaw:

Last edited:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by bbbom
I'm just glad I got to come home so my kids can go to the same school. It hasn't changed much, except they added a JH. When I go to the school functions, I see tons of my old classmates, teachers and their families. My kids think it's great to see the senior pictures of Grandma & Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, mom...........at the High School. That reminds me, I need to go check to see if my track records were broken yet. :think: :yeehaw:
This is my Norman Rockwell picture of what America should be.
My class was over 500, I moved away as soon as I could. Still trying to get away from suburbia....

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have skipped all mine to date ... 1999 would have been my 30th. The high school I went to had two schools on campus (they were building a new school) and we had 1200+ people as seniors. I pulled out my annual once, only to discover all the folks I would have been interested in seeing went to the other school. For the life of me, I can't understand why they didn't have a combined reunion.

Maybe I will go to my 50th ... not if it conflicts with DirtWeek :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
OK, a little background (I can't believe this didn't get him to crawl out from under his rock)...

A really sweet girl I went to school with graduated college and went out and joined the California Highway Patrol.  I had asked officer Elkarello if he could find her, but all I had was her maiden name.

Last week I got in touch with the people who are organizing the reunion and found out her current last name.  I called SpiderMan to see if he could find her and got a message that he was no longer at that number, call 867-5309.  I called the new number and got what sounded like a switchboard.  I figured I would try her name (now that I knew what it was) and they said, "Hold please" and sent me to her voice mail.  I left her a message, she called back, and I found out that, of the 139 offices, they both happen to work in the same one!

I asked her to jerk his chain and casually remark to him about the new memo saying that CHP officers could no longer participate in extreme sports like hang gliding, sky diving, and off-road riding.  I think she chickened out when face to face with the hulk of a man we affectionately know as He-Who-Screams-At-Bugs.  I got a voice mail from Peter Holden telling me that he was arranging our reunion and not to wear underwear because we'll be free-ballin it and he hope to see me hangin soon.

I graduated with 95 or so and had a great time in high school.  I went to the 5 and 10 year, but missed the 15.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I didn't know they had 5 year reunions. If mine did, I was conveniently excluded.

I don't know if I will go to mine or not. I didn't like high school, did my best to spend as little time there as possible, and don't really care to see too many from my class. I think I still talk to about four total from my graduating class (not that bad, considering there were only 68 total).

Top Bottom