Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
you guys are awesome, I took the old crf450 swingarm and cut one side of it off and had a large peace of C channel welded on to it, cause I am putting the shock along side kind of half inside it and still duplicate the rising rate using the same linkage and the same linkage angles, sounds complicated, but it's so I can remove the shock and shock tower in another rolling chassis, call me crazy but the reason is to install an RSV1000 Aprilia engine, I have already did all my measuring and it will be a challenge, Rotax makes there RSV engine and they will sell them but ebay has several street V engines and that I am considering putting in, the fuel would be caried where the airbox is and the airbox where the fuel tank is. pegs will need billet extentions, and the frame beefed up. Not sure what purpose I would use it for, most likely I would sell it.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Duneman said:
okay sorry if i'm dumb, but what is dirt week 04?

You're not dumb, just living under a rock :joke:

...or you've been spending too much time in the workshop making that cool CR-KDX Frankenbike!

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
Here's a bit of a followup on this...Duneman shared the story of his awesome bike with me, and I put it down for him on my site...says he's working on more specifics and shots of the project, but here's what he has so far:

check it out

Dan105

Aug 23, 2002
Contacting Duneman

Does anyone have new contact info for Duneman? I have tried emailing him with no luck. I am in the middle of a CR/KDX project and need some tech help. thanks

Top Bottom