showroom stock condition

Attachments

• te.jpg
    te.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 257

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Nice. Make sure to give us a ride report after you get a little seat time.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cool, I'm sure it will prove to be a wise choice.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Super Cool!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
this bike would be a blast for SM. However, on the track, you have to be willing to crash the bike, and I'm just not there mentally with this bike yet. I have distanzias for my CR250 for running on the kart track, and there's a side of me that likes going against conventional mentality and running a big 2 stroke when everyone else has a 4 stroke (usually the only 2 strokes there are the smaller engined roadrace bikes).

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Very nice scoot, Scot!

I hope to get a chance to ride it one day. (so hurry up and crash...err..break it in) :)

Are those buddy pegs I see????

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
yes...it comes with passenger pegs, the brackets and pegs are easilly removable too. Pretty sturdy, although the seat doesn't have a lot of padding back there..."butt" i'm working on options for a different seat and then maybe even a pad to temporarily put back there when she rides on the back.

Overall I love the bike, more every day. It definitely has a few minor quirks and details to work out, but I knew that going into it, and it's all part of the fun. I've already done a lot to personalize it for my use.

Anyone out there considering this bike...if you take a test ride on one at a dealer, don't be too disappointed in the motor...cause there is a lot of corked up performance just waiting to be unleashed!

If anyone has any specific questions about the bike just let me know, or I could post a more complete report.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congrats on the new bike.

A buddy that went to Mexico with us loves his.

He did toast the ignition module when he plugged in a GPS with the bike running though.

He carries a spare.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
We don't call them buddy pegs where I come from.

Cool ride. Neato bosso as it were.

Top Bottom