jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Oil fouled right? It was jetted for racing and when we went to the track I spent quite a bit of time idling when my friends bike died. My Clymer says it can be cause of idling, sadly, i had to idle right after I did my plug chop :( is there really any way to tell what's from the plug chop and what's from idling (if it can happen from idling at all?)?

MySpark1.jpg

MYSpark.jpg

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
I only have about 10 hours on that plug. My understanding of a plug chop is WOT thru as many gears as possible correct? I got to 5 of 6 gears on a dirt road just outside the track.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
A few seconds of wfo in any gear, you do not have to do 90mph, for 10 minutes? Letting it idle??? Then you either buy a plug viewer, or cut the threads off. Read the links? This is only for the main jet though. It gets done last. Start with the pilot, off bottom. Read the links.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
I guess I need to put in a new plug for a plug chop lol...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Might want to wash things off before pulling the plug next time, the dirt clods won't help combustion.

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
Got it, thanks guys, I'll try to do a plug chop again then post the pics. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom