Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I wanted to just say thanks to all the people I met, for all of the good food, and for all of the hard work everyone did.

Eddie and Amy: I appreciate all of the food (as did everyone) that you fed me! It didnt go unnoticed by anyone that ventured within 500 feet of your camp.

The Heartland Spodes: Thanks for all of the hard work you guys did getting everything set up and ready to go. Without all of the work, this event couldnt have happened. Thanks for the good chili too.

Okie and Pokie: You guys had everything organized and running perfectly. Awesome event and I hope there are plenty more.

Sarge: Enough said. that gfuy is a damn hoot AND he would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it. Class guy.

VD: Ewww. That sounds bad, but Wes, you're a helluva guy. Thanks for the toothbrush water and the drinking water.

Zio: Thanks for the beer and for helping me load the bike up. :)

Elk: Thanks for just being goofy.

Nikki and Red: Nikki, thanks for showing me how a real rider rides. You too Red. Great job. I enjoyed the couple of beers we had while you guys were there.

Nat: Thanks for the beers served on my own personalized tray! the ycertainly came in handy. :)

Tony the Rat: Sorry I wasnt there for you to yell at me. :( Next year, Ill be sure to stay so you can. :p

The Texas Crew: Thanks for the ribs (steak) and the funnest night (and only) I had at DW.

The Alabama Crew: Thanks for the burgers. :)

So much went on while I was there and I met so many people that I couldnt begin to thank you all. I just know I had a great time and that you guys, one and all, are class people.

SO Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
And thank you sir, for rooting us night time riders on with that happy smile of yours :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
OOOps Senor Stan! Shhhhhhhhhhh. It wasnt me. :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I heard that there were several people 'cracking smiles' during the night time rides. There's a MOON out toniiiiight.. . . :moon:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I heard that someone had a zit that needed attention, so they said.:scream:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yeah...that damn MichMan :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:eek:

Did I say I had a DW03 plan going?

Hell yeah I did! I guess I'll have to wait for my DW Decoder ring!
Can't wait!

Phillip

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
With my measley flashlight duct taped to my fender, I couldn't see the trail for nuthin', but I saw that BIG OLE MOON a shinin' from a mile away!!! :moon: ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I just wanted to say thanks to BSwift and crew for the spodewash. Probably spent more money there than anywhere wlse but it sure was nice to have a shower evey day :cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Milk,

You deserve a big round of applause for being the DRN Taxi and providing pictures/updates for all those that we not able to attend.

Great job! :thumb:

Don't let it go to your head. You're still a big pain in the :moon:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I almost spit all over the inside of my helmet when I came around that corner at night and saw that full moon. LOL. I aint to sure who it was but I laughed about halfway round the track.

Oh an you are welcome on the burgers too ... Anytime .. Really.

:thumb: For being the official DW02 Taxi driver.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I think I just might have the longest list to spell out here... seeing how I came with nothing but a toothbrush (which I used once), and fresh skivies.

Milk- thanks for the lift from OKC. Man, you are something else. :cool: And you forgot, I bought you a 12'er, too.

To everyone who fed me, you guys rock. I haven't eaten that well in a long time. I really was worried that I'd be hungry. But after the first night when I had dinner twice, I knew I'd be o.k.

Tony, thanks for the use of the phone. I know you say it was "free", but I really appreciated it. The last call I made I got to hear my kids' voices & that got me teared up.

Eddie, thanks for the tent. Elk wasn't nearly as cuddly as I had hoped he would be.

Okie, thanks for letting me pillage from your YZF. Just a fifty cent part, but it got me going nonetheless. Oh, and thanks for Dirtweek. I guess that was a bit more demanding. Rest up, you got 11 more months.

Sarge, thanks for the laughs. My jaw still hurts. From laughing. No pacifier for zio.

Who'd I miss? Everyone else I suppose. I mooched for 5 days straight. But thanks to everyone for making me feel like family.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Milk! The world will be thanking you when The Metz busts the new freestyle move named after you, "THE MILKMAN."

THE MILKMAN will put the back flip to shame. :moon: :yeehaw:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by Milk
Zio: Thanks for the beer and for helping me load the bike up. :)

you damn Californians are in such a hurry you cant even read!! Look! :moon: That was the best beer I have ever tasted too. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by zio
Eddie, thanks for the tent. Elk wasn't nearly as cuddly as I had hoped he would be.
:scream:

Top Bottom