I'm guessing my project will progress more slowly than the rest. First steps include mocking up a crossover exhaust system with cardboard templates and flex tubing that terminates on the front passengers side of the engine compartment. I'll end up with a pair of 2.5" tubes that will merge into a T4 turbo flange. Once I have a basic mock up I have to buy a bunch of 16 gauge stainless bends ($$$) and then fashion them into something that resembles my model. Before all that I needed a way to properly cut 16g stainless so I bought a Milwaukee Porta-Bandsaw. Great tool but using it in the conventional way it's not the best way to make accurate 90 degree from the centerline axis cuts on a u-shaped hunk of tubing. So I made up a little stainless steel table setup for the porta-band and stood it on end and used it like a proper standup bandsaw. I tested it holding the whole thing in a vice, and proved the concept (worked great) so now I can finish up making the legs for the table-top so it can stand on it's own. I also have to learn how to properly cut and and make perfect fit ups with the tubing, back purge the tubing and weld the stainless steel and in general learn a lot about welding tubing which so far is proving to be a lot tougher than it looks. No wonder union pipe fitters make so much. I hope to be ordering the turbo, the wastegate and the blow off valve in the next couple of weeks.