My Videos on Disk-Any Interest? It's Free!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I want a copy, and will pass/sent them to any one that want's them, my adsress is
Sgt. Kavanaugh, M. P.
VMA-513 (Ordnance)
Yuma Az 85369

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Add me to you email chain!!!!!

Re photos, I have my 600 odd photos ready to begin burning next week. I have a BUNCH of names from last year and a few more from this year. If anyone else wants copies drop me an email at teeds@whiterockstudio.com and I will add you to the list.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Tony, that's a lot of 'odd' photos, although it doesn't surprise me with this group that you ended up with so many 'odd' ones :) If you want help burning CD's just send me a set with a list of a few people who need copies and I'll take care of those folks.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
add me to the CD chain! :)
Cool idea.
Eddie> If they are pictures of us, can they be anything but odd?! ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
PK, PM me with your new address and i'll send you one of the video cd's. I think i only have your old address.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Add me to you email chain!!!!!

Re photos, I have my 600 odd photos ready to begin burning next week. I have a BUNCH of names from last year and a few more from this year. If anyone else wants copies drop me an email at teeds@whiterockstudio.com and I will add you to the list.

e-mail me your address Tony I have a photo album of Afghanistan put to music by some of the guys from the 82nd Airborne that Thad wanted me to send to you. Some of the lyrics would not have been what I would have chosen but some real good stuff anyways

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Received the CD from BigLou yesterday... Thanks!

Alrighty then.... whoever wants a copy, PM or e-mail me your postal address. First 10 received will get a copy mailed out early next week.

Seeing as there is over 300MB of free space on the CD, I will add some smokin' helmet cam footage of some tight woods riding, along with a few other bonus riding videos (all dirt-bike and G-Rated!).

Smit-Dog's Top Ten
1. Blackhawk468
2. VintageDirt (weird though... requested that it be shipped in a plain brown wrapper)
3. OldGuy
4. Kav
5. Teeds
6. Zio
7. RM_guy
8. High Lord Gomer
9. XR3J
10. Person8

Last edited:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Hey Senior,

Make a copy for me and I will meet you after work at the beginning of next week. That way we can swap the CD's for the helmet. :thumb:

Mully

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
What format are the vids in? If not DVD, I can burn too. I have over a hundred blank disks & can ship. Put me in the voodoo-chain.

zio
2192 E. Fallbrook Ave
Fresno, CA 93720

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I guess I should check the mail box this evening, you think? :think:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Larry: I'll add you to my list for stills as well.

Tony

Originally posted by Person8
I'd sure appreciate a copy sent my way...

Thanks!
Larry

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I plan to burn a handful tonight. I'll be taking about 6 of them to folks that will be at the Turkey Bay/LBL ride this weekend.

Some of the folks I planned to give a copy to include:

Walt
Sarge
Bundy
Timr
MikeB
Jaybird

anyone else going that wants a copy?

who else isn't on someone's list already?

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I had ask for a copy but, I don't seem to be on anybodies list :(
That's ok I'll just eat my feet :whiner:

Top Bottom