My Videos on Disk-Any Interest? It's Free!

B

biglou

I am getting ready to burn some of the super hi-res versions of my videos onto disks for Robert and Al. I can burn a few more copies and mail them out-on one condition... You promise to copy them and mail a few out, and so on, and so on... Deal? I'm just gonna pull names from the hat here.

Swift, Senior, Timr, Nikki, MrLuckey, Treejumper, Smit-Dog. Disks on the way tomorrow (Monday) morning. Senior, PM me your address please. Now, by Friday you should burn a few each, and mail them out! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Lou, I'd like to have one. I could copy it and send one to my Mom maybe. :confused:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I'll get in on this CD-burning chain letter. How many CDs in the original collection are you talking about?

I can burn and mail 10 no problem.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Have you mailed back my tapes yet? If not can you throw on in with them and i can help supply the East coast.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Lou
I would like to get in on the party, but I don't have the capability to burn videos. I can send you some scratch if you need it to cover it. Let me know.
Jerry

B

biglou

OK, I'll add Chuck-e and Smit to the list. Chuck, I have your address, tapes and disk go out in the AM. Smit-send me a PM or email with a mailing addy. I have two more disks left (Lame excuse! I'll get more), so you guys make sure to cover Jerry (XR3J) and Meester Baca! :)

Just a note, there are several versions of some of the vids, and I didn't save them all in super-duper high-res, but they are all definitely watchable. The sound quality alone is worth the price of admission! Plus, just added tonight-"Big Lou, Agent Orange and Robert do a lap at Merwin". Just in case the other videos are going to fast for you, I threw in my helmetcam footage from today. I might link up a low-res version here shortly. Don't expect much speedwise, this is Lou here! Although, Al is claiming he jumped the "Double of Death", after I had left. Hmmmmm, we'll see next week, won't we?! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Aah, that brings back some good memories! :thumb: Nice holsehot Lou.  Looks likethe track was in excellent shape.  Also look like it hasn't changed any since last Feb. 

Jerry

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
are these going to be on TimR's double-set of DW'03 footage?

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Lou is off the net today He ask me post this. Hey Dap-Net's down again this morning. Wonderful setup we have here, isn't it? Anywho, would you post in the "My Videos on Disk" thread and ask Smit-Dog to email me here, lholt@ff-corp.com, with his address and I will get a disk out to him in this morning's mail? I have Senior's email at work so I'll see if I get an answer from him there. You might mention for him to email me here, also. And, look at the list of names in bold print in the first post and pick one of those guys and hit them up for a copy. Good stuff here! Thanks man. See ya around 9:00 or so if they get us fixed up here. Good ol' Sprint. They probably need to lay off yet another few thousand peeps, huh?! Grrrrrr.......

Louis Holt
Fixtures Furniture
800.821.3500x5829

Can I get a copy?
Dan Bailey
141 Peirson Ave.
Newark, NY 14513

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I e-mailed and PM'ed Lou with my address. Once I get a bunch burned, I'll fulfill some of the requests for mailing them out.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
As soon as I get it I'll burn a handful and send them out. I'll check back here to see who hasn't been taken care of.

Maybe as we all send them out we should post who we sent them to in order to avoid a few folks getting multiple copies?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd like to get a copy and can burn some and send them out as well.

B

biglou

I'm online! I've sent out the seven that I posted in bold in the first post, and one more is going to Okie tomorrow. Those that are getting them can send to all the others!

Note-These are separate from the DVD stuff. This is just a bunch of stuff that I hacked together and have posted over the last few months. Only difference is, I have some multiple versions of Jenny's video, and also the videos are much better quality than the compressed ones I've linked to on here.

My part is done, it's up to you, the magnificent seven, to carry the torch from here! :laugh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Anyone on the east coast wants a copy, email or Pm me and i'll get you one sent out. LoriKTM, PapaKeith, RVjunkie, etc, etc??? Just let me know.

Oldguy, far as i know its just a Cd-R. So no DVD burner needed. TimR is the one that is putting stuff on DVD.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks Lou.  I'm in on this.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Lou or Chucke - Send me a copy and i'll burn some for those who want it.  :cool:

Thanks,

JimK

8787 Deer Valley

Dayton, OH  45424

Top Bottom